Department of Acquisitions

Thrym

I just got this guy:

03725_w_1.jpg

Kevin did an amazing job on this one. It is going to be one of my entries for ReaperCon 2016 (if I can find time to paint, that is).

I want this guy for a conversion project for my cryx army, And another just to paint as is :)

• Like 3

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, looks like the KD:M shipment will happen in a couple weeks from now, so that's awesome. Unfortunately I'll be on my first vacation since last Sept and my first out-of-state vacation (we're going to Maine, woohoo!) since 2008. TWO THOUSAND EIGHT! What are the chances.

So after all this waiting I had to write a support ticket to delay my shipping, hah. I wouldn't be surprised if it were a moot point due to customs shenanigans, but given the long odds of arriving exactly then, it may just suit the perversions of the gods to do just that.

• Like 7

Emailed Tre Monday to find out if my order had shipped (sans the our of stock mini). Never heard anything back. Tomorrow will be two weeks since I ordered.... I know everyone here loves him, but I can't say I would order again if this is what customer service is like.

• Like 4

He's probably too busy writing insane political posts on FB :p

Business has never been Tre's strong point, he could really use his own Artemis Black. He asked if he could use my painted version of Rollo (Bolverk) for his webstore last year. When it got nominated to go in the 2014 CMoN annual, I sent him the higher res pics I had made for CMoN. Still no painted version in his store, but Arty used it in the HF store :p I derive a good amount of humor from that.

Just keep nagging him and know he doesn't have a malicious bone in his body and will make things right for you.

• Like 5

He's probably too busy writing insane political posts on FB :p

Business has never been Tre's strong point, he could really use his own Artemis Black. He asked if he could use my painted version of Rollo (Bolverk) for his webstore last year. When it got nominated to go in the 2014 CMoN annual, I sent him the higher res pics I had made for CMoN. Still no painted version in his store, but Arty used it in the HF store :p I derive a good amount of humor from that.

Just keep nagging him and know he doesn't have a malicious bone in his body and will make things right for you.

Yeah... I friended him on FB. I thought he would be posting muscle barbarians... but nope.

• Like 4

I'd love to get that bust, but the dwarf I think I've seen painted too many times to be interested in it now.

Yeah, I saw the WIP from Raph Picca and needed that bust. The dwarf I think is cool as he's dynamic enough to be painted many different ways. 

• Like 3

So... yeah... I just ordered Torgar from CMON. Figured even tho he was a tiny bit more than buying direct, the shipping is cheaper and faster.

Love the snarl on his face, he's another big one. Also really like that he has options for weapons and even a head in one of his hands. Makes it very dynamic!

I'll have to start working on bigger figures very soon!

11894645_869803863104273_470945953316285

Limited edition: 100 copies

Code: NK7504

Category: Nether Kingdom

Concept: Roberto Cirillo

Sculptor: Raul Garcia Latorre

Material: Resin (Bigchild Creatives)

Pieces: 10

Weight: 66gr

Scale: 1:24 (75mm)

Note: sold unassembled and unpainted

Box Art/Studio Paint Job here -

003a.jpg

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 7

I HAVE AN ACQUISITION:

• 03497: Evil Shrine & Pygmy Savages (Finally!)
  • P02765C: Female Reaver
  • 02835: Jolie, Female Scribe
  • P14087E: Imp Servant with book
  • P03187F: Crystal
  • 03311: Rhaine, Rogue
  • 60065: Ailyn Ghontasavos
  • 03040: Hobgoblins (3)

Also, Donkey Balls House Blend Kona Coffee. Both a small sack and a large sack. The large sack is for Ub3r, since I can acquire it for myself more easily. They have a website for anyone interested, just PM me.

• Like 7

I acquired a new job. Old one did layoffs a few weeks ago ended up with a job I'm more comfortable with then the only one and a better salary. I'm amazed with how much the hiring process has changed in 2 years, had to go through 5 interviews at many places with have of them with the recruiters only before you even get to meet the hiring managers.

• Like 8