Department of Acquisitions

Thrym

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are cheap plastic Thermos brand, black with a big STAR WARS sticker on the front, foggily depicting Chewbacca, BB-8, and a New Order stormtrooper through a black starfield. Oh, and there's a Target symbol next to the Star Wars logo.

And no thermos bottle. But there is a little instruction booklet, on how to care for your plastic box with the sticker on the front...

I figure with foam inserts, it's as good a figure carrier as any. And with my luck, if I hadn't got one, they'll sell for $500 each on eBay in six months.

bf2876bffe831af72be30b938a2b9a9a.jpg

Edited by Dr.Bedlam
  • Like 5

They are cheap plastic Thermos brand, black with a big STAR WARS sticker on the front, foggily depicting Chewbacca, BB-8, and a New Order stormtrooper through a black starfield. Oh, and there's a Target symbol next to the Star Wars logo.

And no thermos bottle. But there is a little instruction booklet, on how to care for your plastic box with the sticker on the front...

I figure with foam inserts, it's as good a figure carrier as any. And with my luck, if I hadn't got one, they'll sell for $500 each on eBay in six months.

I hope it's not rude, but I am kind of relieved you showed that. I was feeling a little regretful that today was an impossible day to visit Target.

To find a proper metal lunchbox with a thermos I am pretty sure one would have to go to 1982 or thereabouts.

• Like 4

I hope it's not rude, but I am kind of relieved you showed that. I was feeling a little regretful that today was an impossible day to visit Target.

To find a proper metal lunchbox with a thermos I am pretty sure one would have to go to 1982 or thereabouts.

LOL.  Oddly enough, you can find those lunch boxes at the Gap now. :P  I keep thinking about picking one up, but cant think of a use for it.  Speaking of metal lunch boxes, I was one of those odd kids who had a Space 1999 lunchbox. :D

• Like 2

In the mail today, Pathfinder Module Wardens of the Reborn Forge and Pathfinder Companion Osirion, Land Of Pharaohs. Gettin' my Garund on, I guess.

Particularly intrigued by the former. Mana Wastes seem like a pretty fun stopover for a party, particularly one like mine with a gunslinger in the group. Includes a small gazetteer for Alkenstar and a 4-page poster map of same (I'm a sucker for maps).

• Like 1

LOL.  Oddly enough, you can find those lunch boxes at the Gap now. :P  I keep thinking about picking one up, but cant think of a use for it.  Speaking of metal lunch boxes, I was one of those odd kids who had a Space 1999 lunchbox. :D

Also, you can sometimes pick them up at the Doctor Who store, or Hot Topic (to those who are not my non-English speaking wife). Note: Barnes & Noble is also the Doctor Who store, but that is the Doctor Who store that sells books.

• Like 3

Also, you can sometimes pick them up at the Doctor Who store, or Hot Topic (to those who are not my non-English speaking wife). Note: Barnes & Noble is also the Doctor Who store, but that is the Doctor Who store that sells books.

My sister got me a Bevis and Butthead one for my birthday 2 years ago. They're quite popular but not sold at the big box retailers.
  • Like 1

Bought a painted Dwarven Forve Dwarvenite Dungeon set with stretch goals from eBay. I am hoping that it and the one I already own plus the 2.5 Cavern sets (and the "20" city/sewers stuff when it comes) will be enough to accomplish most things that I want.

If not, the Terraclips and TerrainLinx product I own is more than capable of filling the needs of our table.

Also, Cthulhu Wars is calling my name. My FLGS has it for $190 and I have a 20% off frequent shopper coupon. I enjoy the game greatly, but am second guessing owning it since the guy that has it is likely to be there whenever I would play anyway. But I kind of want to paint the minis too...

• Like 4

That is a thing of beauty.

I want a gas grill for those times I want to grill a steak at the last minute and don't want to struggle with waiting for the coals to be ready. I love my Hasty Bake smoker/grill, but convenience it is not.

• Like 3