Department of Acquisitions

Thrym

New Acquisitions!

Stopped by my local evil empire store last night to pick up a few things I'd heard good things about around here an elsewhere. Grabbed some Agrax Earthshade (this used to be called Delvan Mud if I'm spelling that correctly), Aard Coat, and Reikland Flesh. Talked to the store manager who was a cool dude for a while. Showed him some of my work, he was impressed with my basing abilities and wants to pick my brain some more, gave him my FB artist page and told him to hit me up any time.

Also stopped by Target, picked up Mortal Kombat X (which they price matched to Wally World) and then got an extra 5% off because we have their Red Card. 

Monday, I should be receiving Torgar from CMON as it was shipped out on Wednesday via first class mail.

ETA: Forgot to mention I ordered a WD My Passport Ultra 2 TB Portable External Hard Drive from Amazon last night too. My XB1 is running out of HD space and I've read very good things about this HD that only needs a USB port to allow it to add more storage to the system.

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 8

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi There!

Today is my B-day, and my family actually remembered one of the things that I asked for!

Dun dun da!

An Airbrush Station!

It looks pretty neat, It all folds up into a compact case 161/2l  x 6w x 8h:

post-14271-0-27119800-1442015737_thumb.jpg post-14271-0-97055200-1442015741_thumb.jpg post-14271-0-96399100-1442015749_thumb.jpg

And expands out to work:

post-14271-0-34556500-1442015796_thumb.jpg post-14271-0-98898500-1442015805_thumb.jpg post-14271-0-43903900-1442015810_thumb.jpg

And has LED Lighting!:

post-14271-0-49793900-1442015863_thumb.jpg

It came with a turn-table and an exhaust kit:

post-14271-0-98423900-1442015901_thumb.jpg

The exhaust kit will make it about twice as wide, plus hose space, I am thinking.

Now I need to reconfigure my painting area....

post-14271-0-78969300-1442015984_thumb.jpg post-14271-0-62866600-1442015995_thumb.jpg

Have a great day all!

Gotta get to work!

8)

George

• Like 4

Acquired three dvds - Being John Malkovich, Sweeney Todd director's cut, and disc 3 of the eleventh season of CSI (ep.'s 1107-1110)... for a grand total of $3.95 before tax.. ::D:

"Movies U Buy" rack at the local Dollar General... Used dvds in thin generic color-coded-by-price cardboard sleeves. Completely random selection, but they do have complete seasons of some decent shows for $4.95 - going back to pick up season 3 of Leverage sometime next week if it's still there, which it should be since I hid it at the back of the bottom slot on the rack.

• Like 5

My most recent Reaper order should be here soon. Tracking says that it's supposed to be delivered on Tuesday, but then it says that the NOLA USPS received it on Friday. 

My parents are going to be annoyed - I get all of my packages shipped there since my mother is retired and always home and I've had packages stolen from my front door. It's Halloween season, aka the season when I lose my smurfing mind and buy all the things. I have at least 2 packages waiting for me already.

• Like 5

New Acquisitions!

Stopped by my local evil empire store last night to pick up a few things I'd heard good things about around here an elsewhere. Grabbed some Agrax Earthshade (this used to be called Delvan Mud if I'm spelling that correctly), Aard Coat, and Reikland Flesh. Talked to the store manager who was a cool dude for a while. Showed him some of my work, he was impressed with my basing abilities and wants to pick my brain some more, gave him my FB artist page and told him to hit me up any time.

I make a terrible coat, for the record.

• Like 6

New Acquisitions!

But a really nice sofa.

(I'm kidding. We actually just use her for a palette...)

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 5

New Acquisitions!

But a really nice sofa.

(I'm kidding. We actually just use her for a palette...)

Heck, she uses herself as a palette.

• Like 4