• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Received today!

4377acfa287df4688ea711642510a853_origina

Iron Wind Metal's Kickstarter  for Ral Partha's Chaos Wars

I just went in for the Vampire Queen. She is really tiny. It's been awhile since I've purchase 25mm minis & such. I probably will keep her sealed & just hang it on the wall. It does have a limited edition card & such behind the mini.

• Like 9

I got the rest of my Zombicide Black Plague KS. I didn't realize there was more to be delivered... and then there was this giant box of stuff!

I'm officially in trouble because it looks like I spent $$$$$ when it was only $150. Crazy. But because of the sheer volume of stuff... with Conan, and Blood Rage I got tons of stuff sitting around for games I need to learn to play.

• Like 6

Acquired a brush stand. Once I made it to 3 cups of brushes I knew it was time for one. 

jddCMDwm.jpg

I really need to get something like that, except upside-down.Your brushes should dry bristles down, to avoid sediment in the ferrules.

• Like 4

Acquired a brush stand. Once I made it to 3 cups of brushes I knew it was time for one. 

I really need to get something like that, except upside-down.Your brushes should dry bristles down, to avoid sediment in the ferrules.

True enough, although this isn't for storing wet brushes. I keep all of the brushes I'm currently using on their sides and only put them in a cup or stand well after they are dry. This stand is mostly to help organize my brushes. It kinda sorta has three sections. One I use for good natural bristle rounds, one for synthetic or worn out natural rounds, and the last area is for flats and filberts. 

I like the holder a lot so far, but my favorite mini painting accessory has to be the Melissa & Doug spill proof paint cups. I prize them above my wet palette. The little grooves that hold your brush across the cup are surprisingly great. Brushes don't roll around, they don't pick up dust, and they dry better suspended in the air. It isn't as ideal as an upside down brush rack, but it's a nice feature for a water cup. 

pTRU1-6078258dt.jpg

• Like 3

I got the rest of my Zombicide Black Plague KS. I didn't realize there was more to be delivered... and then there was this giant box of stuff!

Whoa, I wonder what happened. That seems really late.I had all the Zombicide stuff long ago. The kids and I played it a number of times over the summer. 

• Like 3

Amazon lied to me yesterday. I did not receive my book. It says the book will be delivered today, but now I have trust issues.

Due to the season I have been getting multiple stops by the USPS. Could be that the book is still coming today.

Or it could have been hijacked by someone who vowed revenge upon you for some perceived slight and now you must go on a quest to identify the villan and rescue your book before it is cosigned to a firey doom!

• Like 5