I just received notification that the following Master Series figs have arrived for me:

Monique De Noir

Pirate vs Sea Monster

Queen of the Jungle

Reptus Lizardman

Maria Roseblade

Ellen Stone

Dragon Summoner

Just a few more to get my hands on and I'll have a full set.

The Egg

• Like 9
  • Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm do I want the Xmas twilight knight or not.. *ponder*  already have holiday white speaker nico though

I'm pondering Nick myself. ::):

I'n just not sure what I want to add with him right now.

• Like 2

So I have been remiss in posting here....

Oopsie....

From our Hosts:
Holiday Paint Kit:
014.jpg
Snake Demon (03766):
005.jpg
Xvart Carolers (01592):
006.jpg

From Amazon:

The King in Yellow, the Book that was the Inspiration to a Kickstarter of Xmas Cards I backed

Author-- Robert W. Chambers
Country-- United States
Language-- English
Genre-- Decadent literature, horror, supernatural
Publisher-- F. Tennyson Neely
(Original)Publication date-- 1895!!!

007.jpg

Kick Starters:
DCC Holiday Adventure with Scratch Off Character Sheets:
008.jpg

From Tre Manor's Warbands of the Frozen North:
Spare Wizards...
009.jpg
Extra Archers (one an Elf!)
010.jpg
Looters (Thieves):
011.jpg
012.jpg
Barbarians / Knight(?):
013.jpg

From Vanguard Insignia, Regimental Crests from the 1st Bn, 33rd Armored, the unit I served in when I was in Germany from 1984-1986, and that my WWII Flames of War Armies are built from, as well as the Team yankee Force I am currently painting for a friend are from....
002.jpg
One is for my Steampunk Top Hat...

From Far Future my 4518th Lift Infantry T shirt:
004.jpg
(Thanks warlordgarou!!)

That's the lot for the moment....
We will see what Santa brings.....

Edited by knarthex
  • Like 10

Well I did have a nice list of stuff I got on the Steam sale posted. Ye gods.

I have resisted so far. Steam sales have messed with my head for PC game purchases. I am literally thinking thoughts like "it is only 50% off...it might be a better deal in another sale."

• Like 4

I have acquired an "E" and an "N".

And I am disappointed.

Let me explain.

I recently found out that Kraken rum, a most excellent black spiced rum by the way and highly recommended, was running a promotion of a free measure/shot glass attached to their bottles. If you collected all 6 glasses they spelled out KRAKEN.

That promotion has now ended, and I cannot release the KRAKEN!

I can only release the EN!

I now haz a sad. :down:

• Like 7

Acquired all AOW games and DLC I didn't have already...

Also I found this in a Pet Store, at the aquarium dpt.

It will become a fantastic base for a Dragon or Giant...maybe a battle scene with a wizard or something.

The Reaper mini is for size reference.

DSCN5929_zpsc8cdwwmj.jpg

• Like 3

I got the 2 kingdom death holiday minis. One of them was featured in the layering video from Miniature Monthly and I needed it so bad after seeing it being painted :)

Oddly I got no email from KD about holiday minis and I always do.

• Like 6

Haven't posted in here in a while, because I really haven't been buying all that much - seeing twenty twenties of miniatures waiting to be painted has a calming effect on the purchasing plans, it seem... 

... but, well, it's Christmas, so...

tumblr_oip547c3ep1rlw742o4_540.jpg

First part of my recent Hasslefree order - Major Stephanie, super-soldier out of time, and the team she's assembled to fight for Truth, Justice, and the American Dream - Ekaterina and Rowen, former Black Room super-operatives, Support Guy Oscar - site set up, hacker, support, and designated marksman, and pilot Victoria ("Vic") Stromberg, who flies the team's various aircraft, especially the infamous Quadcopter. Also Vince - felon and criminal, who has somehow made himself indispensable to the team, and Maya - foul-mouthed and blunt team admin, or mastermind behind the whole operation, nobody is really sure. 

tumblr_oip547c3ep1rlw742o1_540.jpg

And the fantasy side of things - including an armature that might end up as a super-android for the Major's team?

tumblr_oip547c3ep1rlw742o2_540.jpg

My Twelve Days of Reapermas order...

tumblr_oip547c3ep1rlw742o3_540.jpg

... and finally, an order from FRP, including some Counterblast Neirans, because, well, they're cool, and they were significantly on discount, so...

• Like 6