Vampire/Werewolf (not the game)

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which Would You Rather Be

The Uber-Werewolf from the 4th movie!!!

Because Confrontation Wolfen would be the right size minis to use to represent my character on the battlemat!!!

:devil::blues:::D:

EDIT: Spacing between words is important!?!

Edited by Brother Jim
  • Like 5
  • Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds like I'm due for a werewolf transformation..................FOR I WAS BORN ON A FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! 

Vampires are gross. They are meant to be gross. They do not glitter and glow in the sunlight, they do not sparkle with love and want to whisk you away to love you forever in some romantic castle. See,

I have to say werewolf. In part because you get to be "part man, part dog. I'm my own best friend" lol

Vampire!

Your vote doesn't count until you've stated why.
I want to sparkle?

J/K!!

I'd rather be the immortal hunter who never ages like in Underworld. The dogs are guardians, big shaggy smelly beasts. No offense Wolf ;)

None taken, leech. ::P:

Although I'd argue that Werewolves are probably the better hunters.

• Like 3

Are we talking in the actual movie world, or just the movie versions?

If it's in the actual movie world? Vampire. (Just don't ask me to wear the outfits.) Cooler toys, more power.

If it's the choice between the movie versions, but in our world?  Most likely Werewolf. Easier to deal with the down sides.

Just as a general question?

Ask anybody who's ever met me, lol. I am a bad, bad dog... :devil: 

I really am, in the classical sense of the word, a lunatic. I have a hell of a time sleeping during the three nights of the full moon.

• Like 5

Vampires are gross. They are meant to be gross. They do not glitter and glow in the sunlight, they do not sparkle with love and want to whisk you away to love you forever in some romantic castle. See, I am of Slavic and some Gypsy descent. We pretty much invented vampires. They are dirty, disgusting, filthy, half-mad, all-detestable things that get up out of the graves where they belong, to wander, stinking of death and bloated purple and oozing pus, through the village at night, seeking out their own relatives (the younger and more helpless, the better), on which to feed, and must be nailed down with stakes, through their hearts, through the coffin beneath them and into the very earth itself, to stop them from spreading sickness, disease, and death.

Why would I ever want to be that?

Besides, I used to have dreams of running down my street naked in the middle of the night like a mad dog, with my hands held out in front of me like a pair of claws. (There are some neighbors who hint these might have been more than dreams.) Those were good times.

• Like 8

Even according to Underworld, the following ratios apply. A pack of humans to take down one vampire, a pack of vampires to take down one werewolf, and a pack of werewolves to take down a whole coven of vampires. A single character might be emphasized to show how awesome a heroic character can be but it is mostly for the plot.

• Like 4

Werewolves, I love the sun too much and food. Given, ma long time ago I started writing about a vampire coroner, but it quickly got awkward....So yeAh, werewolves. Strong, fast, complicated way to harm or hurt. How often do you come across silver bullets? The sun takes up half an entire day. You're less likely to arouse suspicion on what you are. You don't sparkle or turn into a bat. There's no sexually obsessed teenager begging you to change her.

@[email protected]

• Like 5

Werewolf.  Sun, normal food, normal appearance (save at certain times).  But - even that last issue changes once you're old enough, the longer lived ones in the movies were able to change at will (and therefore I believe would resist at full moon if they chose).

Besides I'm already big and hairy; part way there already :blush:

• Like 1

While the vampires did have some cool toys, the whole coven thing is ridiculous. I'd definitely be a werewolf, roaming the wilds. Not much into hanging out in city sewers.

FTFY

• Like 4

Also werewolf. I like day time, I like fur, I like different sorts of food (I don't care how Ann Rice write about it, food is way better than blood!).

Also, in the latest Underworld movie the werewolves had totally whipped the vampires because they could hide amoungst the humans. The advantages of being able to walk about in the sunshine are manifold.

• Like 3