Vampire/Werewolf (not the game)

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which Would You Rather Be

Of course. As you pointed out earlier, I'm just a normal guy. So I react to all of those things just like the average person would. Also, wolves don't chase balls. It's undignified.

• Like 2
  • Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds like I'm due for a werewolf transformation..................FOR I WAS BORN ON A FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! 

Vampires are gross. They are meant to be gross. They do not glitter and glow in the sunlight, they do not sparkle with love and want to whisk you away to love you forever in some romantic castle. See,

I have to say werewolf. In part because you get to be "part man, part dog. I'm my own best friend" lol

Insults are the last resort of those whose arguments have failed. Unless you've got something better than that, I'd say checkmate.

Not meant as an insult Sir Wolf, it was a valid question on whether your baser instincts kick in with something as simple as a ball? How about the smell of blood or a rare steak? Are you able to control yourself?

This coming from the undead blood-junky... :rock:

*snarls and bares his fangs* I take issue with that sir! *tries to control his own instincts...*

Not that there was any doubt as to where I fall in this discussion, but Werewolf FTW.

I like real food, don't like living in cities, am very loyal (not a trait vampires are known for), and enjoy the freedom to come and go as I wish, day or night.

Also, vampires have a plethora of weaknesses/vulnerabilities, whereas werewolves only have the one. And, lets be honest here, how many silver bullets have you ever seen in your lifetime? I'm pretty positive that I have no idea exactly how many holy objects I've seen. Vampires are helpless in the sunlight/when the sun is out; werewolves are helpless well, never.

Also, ub3r n3rd is right, Doc. You've gotta pick one or the other. It's in the rules. ::):

The original question referred to the Underworld universe, so no holy vunerability to Vampires. Also, any world where Werewolves exist, there will be silver bullets and stakes everywhere.

• Like 1

It all depends if vampires can use Ott lights. If so, then I might be able to use the immortality to finish painting everything in my boxes of shame.

According to some....having many mini's to paint leads to immortality.  Therefore, those that use the immortality thing as their reason for picking vampires really don't have to because of them.

• Like 3

According to some....having many mini's to paint leads to immortality.  Therefore, those that use the immortality thing as their reason for picking vampires really don't have to because of them.

Never heard of insurance? ::P:

• Like 2

The vampires will never admit defeat.

*looks at the sun* Isn't it past your bedtime? :B):

SPF1000.

Depends on your mythos, but classically I do believe you're supposed to be laying in your grave earth, dead to the world, right about now. ::P:
  • Like 1

The vampires will never admit defeat.

*looks at the sun* Isn't it past your bedtime? :B):

SPF1000.

Depends on your mythos, but classically I do believe you're supposed to be laying in your grave earth, dead to the world, right about now. ::P:

Well, since we are talking Underworld vamps and wolves, that's just superstitious nonsense. ::):

• Like 1