Sign in to follow this  
Aard_Rinn

Dragons Don't Share (Painted Edition!)

So it's been so long since I backed the KS, I just checked to see if I even bought this one.

Why would you only buy one?

The Egg

Because buying the 2nd one made my shipping EVIL!

• Like 1

I only bought one because it was one of the things my husband thought we didn't need from the KS and i insisted XP So it's going on a shelf [though now he says he likes hte minis that come with it, and the stair case, but he'll have to ask nicely to use them when he wants one] 

So getting two would've doubled the shelves i needed XD which i dont' have enough of for that

• Like 5

I found out about 2 months ago I was going to be laid off at the end of August. I was pretty bummed. But, the recent good news is that my boss likely found us jobs that will start immediatly after the end of this one (and we'll get severance), and actually pay more. This means I won't have to break my lease and move back in with my parents at age 35! The actual interview is on Friday, but I'm quite confident it'll go fine.

Just thought I'd share that in case you were feeling too sorry for me :)

• Like 10

So it's been so long since I backed the KS, I just checked to see if I even bought this one.

The Egg

Ummm cuz money?

• Like 2

The Egg

Because he Mr said no? :( I had to beg for the whole set and lucked out with that.

• Like 4

The Egg

Because he Mr said no? :( I had to beg for the whole set and lucked out with that.

Beg? Doubtful. You just fluttered your eyelashes at him a few times and he gave in like any other man.

• Like 7

The Egg

Beg? Doubtful. You just fluttered your eyelashes at him a few times and he gave in like any other man.

Pretty much. :P BUT, I do not abuse these new powers of a wife often. He paid for the kick starter initially and I bought the rest when the pledge manager opened. ^_^

• Like 8

Wives have superpowers over their husbands, or maybe they are our kryptonite? Either way, they can get what they want very easily from their husbands.

• Like 7

Wives have superpowers over their husbands, or maybe they are our kryptonite? Either way, they can get what they want very easily from their husbands.

Pfft, if I looked at him and said "I want a kingdom death miniature." He'd laugh at me. Full out "Ah-hah... /turns on puppy dog eyes immunity"

@[email protected] I'm not so powerful.....yet :P

• Like 5

Pfft, if I looked at him and said "I want a kingdom death miniature." He'd laugh at me. Full out "Ah-hah... /turns on puppy dog eyes immunity"

Whaaat? He should be the one wanting KD figures... just sayin'...

• Like 4

Whaaat? He should be the one wanting KD figures... just sayin'...

/shrug I'm hoping to buy a twilight knight for a Christmas present for myself.

We seem to have derailed the DDS thread. @[email protected]

• Like 4

/shrug I'm hoping to buy a twilight knight for a Christmas present for myself.

We seem to have derailed the DDS thread. @[email protected]

They are really sweet figures. Reaper makes awesome figures, there are so many companies that make great little pieces of art that I just want to paint all day long.

Yeah, that's my MO... sorry!  :blush:

• Like 5