So who is excited about ReaperCon 2015?

Well, due to personal events and finances, RCon for me just became downgraded from definite to possible.  So I'll be taking the wait and see attitude.  Lets hope I have some more overseas trips in the near future.

I'm still going to keep my vacation request open and keep working on a Painting Contest Entry.

I hope things improve for you Dilvish and you can upgrade that back from possible to definite. I'd really like to see you there too.

• Like 3
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ask and you shall receive, O' One of the Singular Footwear      

Oh. Never put this shot of five ounces of platypi. Had talespinner sign it. Hehehe   Shot was prior to it being signed.

Waiting on my minis to come back from mold making so I can start my contest entries...   Wait, what?

Posted Images

Well, due to personal events and finances, RCon for me just became downgraded from definite to possible.  So I'll be taking the wait and see attitude.  Lets hope I have some more overseas trips in the near future.

I'm still going to keep my vacation request open and keep working on a Painting Contest Entry.

I hope things improve for you Dilvish and you can upgrade that back from possible to definite. I'd really like to see you there too.

So would I.  Awesome Wife being awesome wants me to go as well.  I still think it is possible for sure, just not enough for me to purchase plane tickets and reserve a room yet.  Like Cash, I have to be a responsible adult.

• Like 8

If the theme is scifi do you think dressing up as Arthur Dent and walking around all day in a robe, my slippers and some jim jams is enough of a themed costume to qualify for some extra reaper bucks?

If it were up to me, yes.

• Like 1

If the theme is scifi do you think dressing up as Arthur Dent and walking around all day in a robe, my slippers and some jim jams is enough of a themed costume to qualify for some extra reaper bucks?

I wouldn't count it... unless you had a towel as well. :;):

~v

• Like 5

Looked up instructions on how to make a costume. First instruction was to go buy a costume. USELESS!

The instructions after were to buy peripherals.

I have a "How to Sew" book like that. It's the most astonishingly useless bestselling sewing book I have ever read.

• Like 6

That's the costome I'll be wearing.  Already have it assembled.  :poke:

• Like 3

gotta have the towel. Extra points (but not reaperbucks) if you carry a tablet, or even a cell phone with 'Don't Panic" stenciled on the case in some fashion

Got that too.  My nexus is in a black case and is the perfect size for it.  Just have to apply the letters yet..

I figure going as Arthur gives me a valid reason to wander around looking clueless and asking stupid questions.

• Like 4