So who is excited about ReaperCon 2015?

Bonwirn

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got things to give out for people that participate in my Mouseling & both We Be Goblins 1 & 2 games. So a potential of up to 6 for the mouselings & up to 8 for WbG & only 4 for WbG2.

oooooo limited!!! ::o:  ^_^ 

I've thought about ribbons but not sure what to say on them. They'd be tied to the games like Rat-trapped! or go go goblins. (something like those)

• Like 2

I've got things to give out for people that participate in my Mouseling & both We Be Goblins 1 & 2 games. So a potential of up to 6 for the mouselings & up to 8 for WbG & only 4 for WbG2.

I've thought about ribbons but not sure what to say on them. They'd be tied to the games like Rat-trapped! or go go goblins. (something like those)

Ribbons = Haldir's Heroes

• Like 4

I also don't look like his avatar!

Do you look like YOUR avatar?  :huh:

No, I act my Avatar.

My son on the other hand, does look like my avatar.  I've tried convincing the kids to go as Calvin and Hobbes for Halloween, but Matthew doesn't think it's fair that Erin gets to wear a costume, and he has to just wear shorts and a shirt.

• Like 8

Ribbons = Haldir's Heroes

hmmmm I like that one. Being that most of them are goblin made. They can be home made!!

• Like 4

I also don't look like his avatar!

Do you look like YOUR avatar?  :huh:

No, I act my Avatar.

My son on the other hand, does look like my avatar.  I've tried convincing the kids to go as Calvin and Hobbes for Halloween, but Matthew doesn't think it's fair that Erin gets to wear a costume, and he has to just wear shorts and a shirt.

Calvin and Hobbes = the greatest comic strip of all time. 

• Like 5

I tried to order my super secret ribbons of awesome, buuuuut....when I tried clicking on the button that took me to where they took my money, it wasn't working. At all. I've already tried disabling my adblocker (didn't change anything), and I'll be trying a different browser next, but this makes me sadface. :down:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

I actually had my order with uber's suggestion on a site. Price for a roll (10 yards?) was around 20 with shipping. Not bad, not bad at all. I may have to pursue this more next month!! Heck I still need to get a custom order in for a game reward....(next month)

• Like 3