So who is excited about ReaperCon 2015?

Bonwirn

uh oh... was it the snow?  Stay safe and I'll miss meeting you. :down:

Eh, it was more like hundred-and-twenty-year-old-roof.

Please don't let it get you down. There will be many good things, and hopefully I will be able to make it another year.

• Like 5

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Phoo. Well.

So, the bad news is it looks like Reapercon is a no-go this year. There's good news, but it's a little complicated.

May y'all have a wonderful convention and a cracking good time.

Well, I'm sorry to hear it, but it certainly seems like you've got other things that need to be handled. Maybe next year, right? :upside:

• Like 2

Hotel Room? Check

Rcon Tickets? Check

Miss Melons has days off? Check

Plane Tickets? Check

Mr Melons has the days off ??

WE'RE ALMOST THERE GUYS!!! 

That last one is a bit scary though.  What do you do if he doesn't get the days off and you have the tickets and such?

• Like 6

Hotel Room? Check

Rcon Tickets? Check

Plane Tickets? Check

That last one is a bit scary though.  What do you do if he doesn't get the days off and you have the tickets and such?

...Atlanta burned once before. Sequels can be arranged...
  • Like 7

Hotel Room? Check

Rcon Tickets? Check

Plane Tickets? Check

...Atlanta burned once before. Sequels can be arranged...

Pretty much this. I said it wouldn't be the same without him. He says "Who said you're going?" 

I'd have to find someone to take his place. I remind him every day to pester about insuring his days are off though. 

• Like 7

uh oh... was it the snow?  Stay safe and I'll miss meeting you. :down:

Eh, it was more like hundred-and-twenty-year-old-roof.

Please don't let it get you down. There will be many good things, and hopefully I will be able to make it another year.

I'm sad you and many others can't make it this year.

Hopefully, we can correct that next time!

• Like 1

I'd have to find someone to take his place. I remind him every day to pester about insuring his days are off though. 

My request was for just Thurs and Fri.  I said in the request... "ReaperCon is here and I may be there on both days but even if I am not I won't be here."

• Like 4

Pretty much this. I said it wouldn't be the same without him. He says "Who said you're going?" 

Woah... insuring his days off sounds like a plot by you to seek his life insurance policy... ::o:  

I'm almost positive you mean "ensuring," but I could be wrong... ::P:

• Like 6

Woah... insuring his days off sounds like a plot by you to seek his life insurance policy... ::o:  

It's cold, it's early, I has alcohol. Yes. 

• Like 3

...we need an envy smiley...
  • Like 3

You can buy vacation insurance so you get refunded in case your vacation goes horribly wrong. Maybe MissMelons has been insured in case the Mr. can't make it?

• Like 4

...we need an envy smiley...

benedictgrinch02.jpg

• Like 6