So who is excited about ReaperCon 2015?

I have noticed that left-side driving seems to be localized (mostly) to places with very little road connectivity to right-side driving countries. Heck, most of them are islands.

India is a notable exception, but there still all *that* isn't much road traffic over the border into China.

I am given to understand that there *is* a busy road bridge between Hong Kong and mainland China, and I can only imagine what the crossover is like. :blink:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll finalize the bulk of what I need to do for the convention this weekend. By Sunday night almost everything should be packed up and ready, and then Tuesday I'll spend double checking my list and working on last minutes. With any luck I'll leave around 10 am on Wednesday. I've got a couple of audiobooks, and some new road cds.

At some point this weekend I need to cast up some plaster and bake some sculpey.

• Like 4

I've never been a huge fan of the mouslings to begin with. The Mouse with no name is pretty cool, but most of the others I've just hung on to because I haven't gotten around to giving them away yet. Not that Gene doesn't do an amazing job with them, just not huge on anthropomorphic animals.

• Like 4

I actually like the anthropomorphic animals a little larger.  they are cute but hard to work with when that small.  Now I will give kudos to mouse in a big stompy robot.  I can see the cat turning the corner and seeing one of those! Not a good day to be a predator

• Like 3

I've never been a huge fan of the mouslings to begin with. The Mouse with no name is pretty cool, but most of the others I've just hung on to because I haven't gotten around to giving them away yet. Not that Gene doesn't do an amazing job with them, just not huge on anthropomorphic animals that are not Platypuses.

FTFY

• Like 5

Just finalized my car rental; it's all feeling so very real now!!!!! :bday::wacko:

I keep telling myself that everything will be fine, hundreds of thousands of people travel everyday; I'm just kind of nervous because I've never done a big travel trip like this alone, also I've never rented a car before, so this will definitely be an adventure.

I'M GOING ON AN ADVENTURE!!!! ^_^

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Feel very confident. I just stepped down from a factory stress test-flight and madam, those things are SAFE. Think of the takeoff and landing as a bit of a rollercoaster experience, enjoy the view of the clouds from above (it still amazes me). 

Flying is awesome. And you know what? I am afraid of heights... expect on a plane. I have even participated in half a dozen testflights (and those are really rollercoaster rides!) and always felt safe. It is a machine, to still not perfect (plus humans) but airplanes are designed and planed to almost every little thing that can go wrong.

• Like 5

And now for something not completely different... 

Since I have a few of them I will be bringing my Basius 1 pads with me for people to share if they wish.  you will need to supply your own putty.

I have:

Treasure floor

sanctuary

homestead

desert Island

balls o' steel.

Because we are eventually supposed to be getting the other pads... right?

• Like 6

And now for something not completely different...

Since I have a few of them I will be bringing my Basius 1 pads with me for people to share if they wish. you will need to supply your own putty.

I have:

Treasure floor

sanctuary

homestead

desert Island

balls o' steel.

Because we are eventually supposed to be getting the other pads... right?

Hmmm I really need to buy some green stuff before this trip.....

• Like 3

OhmigoshIonlyhaveafewdaysleft to finally finish getting everything together!!!  AND pack it!!!

Ugh. Doesn't help that I'm feeling under the weather right now.  And overwhelmed!  but- the bones for the classes are boiling away.  the kits have been assembled... hope there's enough stuff in them... Now, to finalize some painting examples!

Ok, so the kits have steampunk bits, marble tile bits, cork sheeting, sculpey, beads, birch seeds, crystals, floral bits and some little bones familiars... is that enough?

• Like 9

OhmigoshIonlyhaveafewdaysleft to finally finish getting everything together!!! AND pack it!!!

Ugh. Doesn't help that I'm feeling under the weather right now. And overwhelmed! but- the bones for the classes are boiling away. the kits have been assembled... hope there's enough stuff in them... Now, to finalize some painting examples!

Ok, so the kits have steampunk bits, marble tile bits, cork sheeting, sculpey, beads, birch seeds, crystals, floral bits and some little bones familiars... is that enough?

/shoves a Corporea student in a closet and takes their spot

Sounds great. ^_^

• Like 6