So who is excited about ReaperCon 2015?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OhmigoshIonlyhaveafewdaysleft to finally finish getting everything together!!! AND pack it!!!

Ugh. Doesn't help that I'm feeling under the weather right now. And overwhelmed! but- the bones for the classes are boiling away. the kits have been assembled... hope there's enough stuff in them... Now, to finalize some painting examples!

Ok, so the kits have steampunk bits, marble tile bits, cork sheeting, sculpey, beads, birch seeds, crystals, floral bits and some little bones familiars... is that enough?

/shoves a Corporea student in a closet and takes their spot

Sounds great. ^_^

/makes note to hide from MM until after class and then hide the kit.

Corporea those kits sound awesome.

• Like 6

for the color theory class I have... handouts and... wait for it...watercolor paper!!!  :down:  And lots of little bones cloaks, etc that I'll practice on with funky color combos... uh... you can take them home...

:down:   While I love color theory it doesn't lend itself to stuff... at least not exciting stuff... other that the coolness that is color itself...which is pretty cool...

Hmmmn... time to go figure out some more exciting stuff for the color class... other than me talking for an hour and a half... which is mostly scary... :blink:

• Like 8

for the color theory class I have... handouts and... wait for it...watercolor paper!!!  :down:  And lots of little bones cloaks, etc that I'll practice on with funky color combos... uh... you can take them home...

:down:   While I love color theory it doesn't lend itself to stuff... at least not exciting stuff... other that the coolness that is color itself...which is pretty cool...

Hmmmn... time to go figure out some more exciting stuff for the color class... other than me talking for an hour and a half... which is mostly scary... :blink:

I'm looking forward to listening to you for an hour and a half! I've never had any kind of 'fine art' classes, so I can't wait to hear all the things that everyone else takes for granted!

• Like 5

/shoves a Corporea student in a closet and takes their spot

Sounds great. ^_^

That's a good plan.

for the trade table! Currently includes Rauthoros

And what is wrong with Rauthuros?

Don't overwhelm yourself trying to find stuff to give away. People bought tickets to your class to get your knowledge.

• Like 8

Hey Hawkins, I hear Sophie gives excluvie paints and minis in the broom closet behind the kitchen at the hotel. Should totally check it out. I'll go with you.

:D

I thought that was the one where they keep all the chocolate.

Where?!?

• Like 6

Last weekend before Reapcon2015.  I know we are all stressed and excited, but think of the folks at Reaper.  I bet they are stressing.  Lets take a minute to say thanks reaper folks.

Wait... Is it really the last weekend before reapercon?  WHAT AM I DOING TYPING!!!!  I've got miniatures to finish!!!

• Like 8

And now for something not completely different... 

Since I have a few of them I will be bringing my Basius 1 pads with me for people to share if they wish.  you will need to supply your own putty.

I have:

Treasure floor

sanctuary

homestead

desert Island

balls o' steel.

I'll bring :

Ruined Imperial Highway

Rolling Plains

Silverfalls Junction

Ron

• Like 3

Hey, handouts and examples are cool.  I keep all my paper handouts in a folder, and I have the sample class minis on my paint table where I can refer to them. 

• Like 5