So who is excited about ReaperCon 2015?

Thus far, I have completely avoided driving in places with left-side driving. It scares me too much. When crossing streets in London on foot, I developed a habit of looking for traffic, and then immediately whipping my head around to look the other way, because my instincts were always wrong. (Crossing the street in Mumbai on foot is simply suicide, no matter the strategy.)

Considering the number of major thoroughfares I've weaved across in an intoxicated state while in the Navy, all I can say is that God truly does watch over drunks and dumb animals.

Hey Hawkins, I hear Sophie gives excluvie paints and minis in the broom closet behind the kitchen at the hotel. Should totally check it out. I'll go with you.

:D

I thought that was the one where they keep all the chocolate.

Where?!?

/Slips into class while MM and SGHawkins are distracted.

• Like 7
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Artists

And now for something not completely different... 

Since I have a few of them I will be bringing my Basius 1 pads with me for people to share if they wish.  you will need to supply your own putty.

I have:

Treasure floor

sanctuary

homestead

desert Island

balls o' steel.

I'll bring :

Ruined Imperial Highway

Rolling Plains

Silverfalls Junction

Ron

Would it be helpful to anyone if I brought a few of the Happy Seppuku base stamp pads for people to check out?

• Like 6

Since I have a few of them I will be bringing my Basius 1 pads with me for people to share if they wish.  you will need to supply your own putty.

I have:

Treasure floor

sanctuary

homestead

desert Island

balls o' steel.

I'll bring :

Ruined Imperial Highway

Rolling Plains

Silverfalls Junction

Ron

Would it be helpful to anyone if I brought a few of the Happy Seppuku base stamp pads for people to check out?

I was wondering the same thing.

I think I will pack a few to bring along with me.

• Like 4

I have:

Treasure floor

sanctuary

homestead

desert Island

balls o' steel.

I'll bring :

Ruined Imperial Highway

Rolling Plains

Silverfalls Junction

Ron

I was wondering the same thing.

I think I will pack a few to bring along with me.

I can also do the same and planned to.

• Like 1

I'd love to try some base stamps, though I'm guessing I should bring green stuff for such? Or would something else work better - that wouldn't have any trouble flying...?

I don't have any place local to buy green stuff. I know reaper sells some on their web store but others may have my same idea here rofl.

I'd love to try some base stamps, though I'm guessing I should bring green stuff for such? Or would something else work better - that wouldn't have any trouble flying...?

I use Green Stuff with the HS stamps. I have never had trouble bringing a small amount of GS in my checked luggage.

I got my main painters entry done today. I got my T-Shirt yesterday. I have arranged a ride to the airport. Laundry is going, so I can have clean clothing all week.

I think this thing is really happening!

SQUEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

• Like 3