So who is excited about ReaperCon 2015?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ask and you shall receive, O' One of the Singular Footwear      

Oh. Never put this shot of five ounces of platypi. Had talespinner sign it. Hehehe   Shot was prior to it being signed.

Waiting on my minis to come back from mold making so I can start my contest entries...   Wait, what?

Posted Images

Southwest does not fly into DFW, they only fly into Love Field.

I can really only think about how much pre-con work I have followed by on-site con work. Its hard to get excited about that.

Although, I know it was meant in jest please don't bring a painting contest entry in a bag of water. All I can picture in my head is the Poiseden Adventure.

Edited by Heisler
  • Like 9

14 hour drive is well worth the no luggage fee. :) I am already working on the wife for 2015. It would help greatly to have a reason more than I want to go...

There are two sweet kids that enjoyed the drive this year, that would be utterly at a loss if Mr Melons has to drive again because they wouldn't get there for 16 hours. 

• Like 6

Amazing. :mellow:

I have the opposite issue. I cruise control because otherwise I go the speed of the music.

And I rarely drive to slow music.

I have to drive with music....and a legal license. @[email protected] Let's just say Miss Melons' past is coming back to haunt her. /cough

My corset came in today. It's green and olive colored, looks nice with my skin color though. ^_^ 

It's two sizes too small. HORRAY! 

• Like 8

Starts tallying his plundered gold....a few more monasteries, some jotun and perhaps an elf or two and I might be able to make the journy. depends on how deeply the borderguard would have to be bribed. So envious of all you lucky people living within reasonable distance.

• Like 7