So who is excited about ReaperCon 2015?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I just thought of this: should I bring my own pallets too? I got my brushes ready, brush soap, and brush water container.

Well, MrMelons mostly beat me to it, but I would make the stronger statement that you should bring your own palette if you want anything better than a paper/plastic plate.

• Like 4

That is a great question! I'm still trying to figure out exactly what to bring as well. I'm guessing I'm mainly bringing brushes and a few completed projects as my travel kit Kickstarter still hasn't arrived. I was going to bring a few paints with me but I have no convenient way of doing so. I love a wet pallet, but I'm sure I can make do with what's there.

• Like 2

That is a great question! I'm still trying to figure out exactly what to bring as well. I'm guessing I'm mainly bringing brushes and a few completed projects as my travel kit Kickstarter still hasn't arrived. I was going to bring a few paints with me but I have no convenient way of doing so. I love a wet pallet, but I'm sure I can make do with what's there.

Bring underwear.......several please. ^_^

• Like 9

Bring underwear.......several please. ^_^

Dude! Pack your own!

Seriously, Mrs. Melons ought to be keeping and eye on you.

• Like 6

Up to 80oz. Guah. I am running out of things to choose!

Wow I knew some airlines were strict with their baggage limits, but that's awfully small.... ::D:

Me, I am bringing brushes, my Numenera stuff, my sculpting tools, a couple of exacto knives with new blades, my miniatures for show, my melt fodder, my ninja fodder, clothing, a light, and if there is room, the box of goodwill for spreading around and cross pollination.

Oh yes, and the rest of my family... ::):

Edited by Kangaroorex
  • Like 2

Sweet my complimentary CD of Zac Brown Band newest release arrived today!!

In the process of converting to mp3!

About 50% packed....at least the minis are all button up & snug in their private homes for the trip.

• Like 4

Ok I just thought of this: should I bring my own pallets too? I got my brushes ready, brush soap, and brush water container.

Well, MrMelons mostly beat me to it, but I would make the stronger statement that you should bring your own palette if you want anything better than a paper/plastic plate.

My palette is a paper plate.

... A good quality square one covered in aluminum foil with a folded, wet piece of thick paper towel, a square of parchment paper, and another foil-covered plate inverted over it loosely. Makes a great wet palette.

• Like 5