So who is excited about ReaperCon 2015?

I guess I'm going to have to purchase another small tackle box. I was hoping the Massive Voodoo travel box would be in by now, paint brush box, wet palette and all included. It was to be much more streamlined.... I honestly haven't had time to concentrate on ReaperCon as life, recitals, new furniture, elderly family members, etc. have prevented me from completing a fresh entry as well as prepping to attend! I'm halfway tempted to just leave everything and show up. LOL!

• Like 3
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ask and you shall receive, O' One of the Singular Footwear      

Oh. Never put this shot of five ounces of platypi. Had talespinner sign it. Hehehe   Shot was prior to it being signed.

Waiting on my minis to come back from mold making so I can start my contest entries...   Wait, what?

Posted Images

So, I think I may have worked out a list long enough to eat 80 ounces of pewter:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kkDCcWXqSZbrPOMzvUkq2uKDlAqjhp66mDb37NyaHfs/edit?usp=sharing

It says that that's 140oz of metal, but I know that I rounded up grossly, and that it's also a fair bit more than 80oz. So it just might work out to be simular...

Either way, I'm done. I've got enough drow to fill an underdark, a town guard that will be the envy of my peers, an elven town guard for diversity, a whole bunch of weres & northerners, a whole bunch of lizardmen, dwarves out the bum...

I'm just gonna toss some huge things on the end to soak up the excess, and call it a day, I think.

• Like 3

So, I think I may have worked out a list long enough to eat 80 ounces of pewter:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kkDCcWXqSZbrPOMzvUkq2uKDlAqjhp66mDb37NyaHfs/edit?usp=sharing

It says that that's 140oz of metal, but I know that I rounded up grossly, and that it's also a fair bit more than 80oz. So it just might work out to be simular...

Either way, I'm done. I've got enough drow to fill an underdark, a town guard that will be the envy of my peers, an elven town guard for diversity, a whole bunch of weres & northerners, a whole bunch of lizardmen, dwarves out the bum...

I'm just gonna toss some huge things on the end to soak up the excess, and call it a day, I think.

O.o

I think I'm going to need to recruit a few more ninjas....  :ph34r:

EDIT: The fact that your list is colored and sorted in proper color order makes my brain happy. ^_^

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Edited by OneBoot
  • Like 2

O.o

I think I'm going to need to recruit a few more ninjas....  :ph34r:

EDIT: The fact that your list is colored and sorted in proper color order makes my brain happy. ^_^

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Since I share a room with you and looking through Aard's list, I'm after approximately 50% of her list, I can share the responsibility of picking items. But if there's one item left in the bin...dibs! :P

--- edit ---

Oops, not even 50%, I was comparing her list to my list and somehow made a copy of my list towards the last half of the skimming. -__-

Edited by pcktlnt
  • Like 4