So who is excited about ReaperCon 2015?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ask and you shall receive, O' One of the Singular Footwear      

Oh. Never put this shot of five ounces of platypi. Had talespinner sign it. Hehehe   Shot was prior to it being signed.

Waiting on my minis to come back from mold making so I can start my contest entries...   Wait, what?

Posted Images

So, I think I may have worked out a list long enough to eat 80 ounces of pewter:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kkDCcWXqSZbrPOMzvUkq2uKDlAqjhp66mDb37NyaHfs/edit?usp=sharing

It says that that's 140oz of metal, but I know that I rounded up grossly, and that it's also a fair bit more than 80oz. So it just might work out to be simular...

Either way, I'm done. I've got enough drow to fill an underdark, a town guard that will be the envy of my peers, an elven town guard for diversity, a whole bunch of weres & northerners, a whole bunch of lizardmen, dwarves out the bum...

I'm just gonna toss some huge things on the end to soak up the excess, and call it a day, I think.

O.o

I think I'm going to need to recruit a few more ninjas....  :ph34r:

EDIT: The fact that your list is colored and sorted in proper color order makes my brain happy. ^_^

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Well of course. What do you think I am, some kind of barbarian?

Hey!! I'm proud of the fact that I actually even wrote a list....

• Like 1

Dug up my old Kell Hounds costume...wonder if anybody will recognize it...

I will... now.

Honestly, I don't remember the uniform at all - just the equipment scheme.

I suppose I'd recognize the insignia if I looked at it.

So, I think I may have worked out a list long enough to eat 80 ounces of pewter:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kkDCcWXqSZbrPOMzvUkq2uKDlAqjhp66mDb37NyaHfs/edit?usp=sharing

It says that that's 140oz of metal, but I know that I rounded up grossly, and that it's also a fair bit more than 80oz. So it just might work out to be simular...

Either way, I'm done. I've got enough drow to fill an underdark, a town guard that will be the envy of my peers, an elven town guard for diversity, a whole bunch of weres & northerners, a whole bunch of lizardmen, dwarves out the bum...

I'm just gonna toss some huge things on the end to soak up the excess, and call it a day, I think.

O.o

I think I'm going to need to recruit a few more ninjas....  :ph34r:

Yeah, Aard doesn't mess around. I'm hoping we can ship it all back to her via mail, rather than my suitcase. I'ma have to carry my own loots home as well. :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Artists

EDIT: The fact that your list is colored and sorted in proper color order makes my brain happy. ^_^

If it's not too difficult, I recommend resorting using the numerical product codes in the second column. Boneyard bins are organized by product line, and then within that numerical order, from left to right and then each shelf section. (So like English is written, with the shelf sections sort of like columns in a newspaper.) The number is marked on the front of the bin. No names are written on anything. So all the products starting 14--- are Warlord and will be in one section, all the 60--- are Pathfinder and will be in another, etc., regardless of whether the figure is a magical creature, drow, or so on. It's much easier and quicker to be able to just scan the rows and pick stuff up in numerical order.

Also, then you might also write 'big thing to soak up excess' next to each one of those four items since they'll mix into the categories when reordered.

• Like 3

Yeah, Aard doesn't mess around. I'm hoping we can ship it all back to her via mail, rather than my suitcase. I'ma have to carry my own loots home as well. :ph34r:

I'm bringing a few Medium flat-rate boxes and several Small flat-rate boxes, just in case. ^_^

If it's not too difficult, I recommend resorting using the numerical product codes in the second column.

Also, then you might also write 'big thing to soak up excess' next to each one of those four items since they'll mix into the categories when reordered.

Both excellent ideas! ::D: Either Aard or I can/will do that. :)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 2

I'm bringing a few Medium flat-rate boxes and several Small flat-rate boxes, just in case. ^_^

Pro tip: When I got to conventions, I often pack a small, empty cardboard box in my luggage.

You can use it for shipping if you like, and it also pre-reserves space in your bag for yer gamin' booty! Arr!

(Not sure why I went pirate at the end there)

• Like 4

Finally... I get to start packing tonight! More importantly, I get to try to figure out a way to get the minis to stick in their dioramas. They're removable, but not currently non removable. Even the ones with magnets in them should probably have bigger magnets. I'm thinking museum tack should keep them in place... or hot glue... hmmm....

• Like 4

The old lady asked me what we're doing this weekend, so I pulled up the calendar and of course the giant REAPERCON banner spans Wed-Mon :( Been so busy at work the last three weeks have flown by.

Now I has a sad.

Have fun!

• Like 1