So who is excited about ReaperCon 2015?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...too heavy to fly without paying an extra $100 was more or less what I meant... I can lift it... I just can't put it on the plane! :unsure:

May I suggest the Con Air trick and just attach a cable with hook to the crate of supplies so it gets pulled behind the plane?!  Pretty sure that will work.

• Like 7

The old lady asked me what we're doing this weekend, so I pulled up the calendar and of course the giant REAPERCON banner spans Wed-Mon :( Been so busy at work the last three weeks have flown by.

Now I has a sad.

Have fun!

Sorry Cash we will miss your eclectic style, your music enthusiasm, and your wondrous paint jobs, but not the added competition.  ::P:

Kidding about the competition.  I'm my own worst critic.

• Like 6

Just print out boarding passes and realized that when my wife and I were scouring for flights and she found a cheap one, that I never asked the question which airport.  Looking at the tickets it says Love Field, oops.Not a big deal but definitely had a stop and think moment.  It just means an extra 10 mins on the cab ride.

PHL to ATL to DAL arriving 12:09 p.m. 

• Like 2

Mine is still sitting at primered. :down: I may (very small possibility) get the chance to put some basecoating on it tonight, but if not, well I might have time Wednesday and Thursday. Actually, if I leave the robe for last, I can benefit from the blending and layering class I'm taking on Thursday! ::D:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Edited by OneBoot
  • Like 4

I had a scary moment yesterday when I realized I did not have my flight confirmation number, and Travelocity had no record of my flight!  For a few brief moments, I was worried that maybe I had never actually booked the flight I thought I had almost two months ago, but I was able to call the airline and confirm my sanity.  Now, with the mini done and no further flight difficulties, I can finally just relax and look forward to seeing all of you smiling faces!

@Corporea:  I read one con-goers guide for first time Gen Con attendees who recommended throwing away socks during the trip to create more packing space on the return trip!

Edited by Kuro Cleanbrush
  • Like 7

whoo!  it's 48 lbs!  Do I need a hairbrush or a purse... I could leave them out, too... so as to bring back more swag!

Wasn't it much easier to pack knowing that you were driving/riding versus flying?

• Like 3

whoo!  it's 48 lbs!  Do I need a hairbrush or a purse... I could leave them out, too... so as to bring back more swag!

Wasn't it much easier to pack knowing that you were driving/riding versus flying?

YES!!! 

...can we carpool next year? ::D:

• Like 3