So who is excited about ReaperCon 2015?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...So, I went to check what the weather will be like during the Con, and now I'm reading about the pile of tornadoes that blew through the DFW area Sunday and Monday. And I'm going to be flying in tomorrow.

::o:  :unsure:  :wow:  :blink:  :wacko:

*hides under bed*

Do sudden storms come up often in that area?  :unsure:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 2

Well tonight was supposed to be a relaxing evening with no worries but turned into emergency mini repair. While packing foam around my entries, I knock of the gun off one and when reattaching it, got superglue where superglue isn't supposed to be. After a few tears, a little panic, and a few deep breaths, I got it on and the area repainted. Now they are all packed and hopefully safe. Did a few stress tests and it all seems good. Everyone keep your fingers crossed.

• Like 5

...So, I went to check what the weather will be like during the Con, and now I'm reading about the pile of tornadoes that blew through the DFW area Sunday and Monday. And I'm going to be flying in tomorrow.

::o:  :unsure:  :wow:  :blink:  :wacko:

*hides under bed*

Do sudden storms come up often in that area?  :unsure:

Huzzah!

O__O....that's not great to hear, especially when someone has a fear of heights/flying. :(

• Like 2

Suitcase packed.

Filled up the gas tank.

Washed the car and tires rotated and balanced.

Since I just got a great deal on 21 year old Glenfiddich single malt, guess that will be coming with.

Now to finish paining.

• Like 2

O__O....that's not great to hear, especially when someone has a fear of heights/flying. :(

...like me.  :unsure:

The weather report currently shows 0% chance of precipitation for the next week, with highs in the low 80's. Which is reassuring.

Huzzah!

• Like 3

::o::unsure::wow::blink::wacko:

*hides under bed*

Do sudden storms come up often in that area? :unsure:

Huzzah!

I don't want to alarm you, so I won't tell you about my flight into Dallas on Sunday night.

But maybe you could consider drugging yourself...?

• Like 2

...like me. :unsure:

The weather report currently shows 0% chance of precipitation for the next week, with highs in the low 80's. Which is reassuring.

Huzzah!

I suppose that means the sixth floor is out for both of you then? I plan on enjoying the view.

If there is much of one.

Edit: replacing the missing bracket

Edited by Pegazus
  • Like 3

I'm okay to higher level floors, I just won't stare at the window too long. ^__^

--- edit ---

Was just going to attempt to bring backpack and small rolling luggage. That plan went out the window. At least I don't have to pack the suitcase nicely.

Edited by pcktlnt
  • Like 3

...like me. :unsure:

Huzzah!

I suppose that means the sixth floor is out for both of you then? I plan on enjoying the view.

If there is much of one.

Edit: replacing the missing bracket

View is nice enough as far as I'm concerned. Pleasant, but not breathtaking.

• Like 2

I will admit a few years ago at ReaperCon back at the hotel there was tornado warning on tv. Kinda scary since outside it was doing the light up & blow show outside. Coming from a area where the wind can blow like crazy sometimes aka the "hellwinds" as I like to call them it was quite a eye opening.

• Like 1