So who is excited about ReaperCon 2015?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jealous of you all that get to be there from Day 1! Don't have too much fun before I get there on Friday! =P

Definitely this!  My con starts with the cookout at reaper HQ Thursday night.

Hopefully next year isn't on the last/first day of the month again.  I've gotta get more reaper days!

• Like 2

People shouldn't worry about not packing everything. Just make sure your main things are going with you and everything else can be purchased if needed when you're in a major city area.

--- edit. ---

Whee at the airport. And when I wrote that up there, I checked my bag. I forgot my 5e one shot stuff....

Edited by pcktlnt
  • Like 2

People shouldn't worry about not packing everything. Just make sure your main things are going with you and everything else can be purchased if needed when you're in a major city area.

--- edit. ---

Whee at the airport. And when I wrote that up there, I checked my bag. I forgot my 5e one shot stuff....

That's unfortunate. Do you have a PDF for it? Other supplies shouldn't be too hard to come by.

I have no pregen and none of my written material / map. Going to spend the plane ride designing the one shot again. Shouldn't be too bad. I know what's going on. Just the lack of pregen character sheets kind of sucks.

• Like 1

SO funny story. I somehow got it in my head that the Meet & Greet's at 3pm so I come rollin up around 4 after a long road trip, make a harried dash to for the bathroom and think "wait, there should be more people..." Thinking I'm late when actually I'm 2 hours early. Womp womp, chalk up Mocha Goof #1 and the Con hasn't even started yet! I have an errand to run in Dallas at 6 but hope to be back in time to see a few smiling faces a little after 7 :)

• Like 6

Dang! Im going to have to get there a day earlier next year or whenever! Lol!

Me, too!

Oh Friday? We will all be tired by then.

:down: No sketches for anyone then! 

:devil:

NOOOOOOOOO! I won't be tired!

Jealous of you all that get to be there from Day 1! Don't have too much fun before I get there on Friday! =P

Definitely this!  My con starts with the cookout at reaper HQ Thursday night.

Same here!

I have no pregen and none of my written material / map. Going to spend the plane ride designing the one shot again. Shouldn't be too bad. I know what's going on. Just the lack of pregen character sheets kind of sucks.

I can print out some pre-gens and bring for you too. Let me know the particulars of what you want and I can get them to you before we game tomorrow night. Also just go head over to the D&D after hours thread I posted some stuff up there.

• Like 1