So who is excited about ReaperCon 2015?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ask and you shall receive, O' One of the Singular Footwear      

Oh. Never put this shot of five ounces of platypi. Had talespinner sign it. Hehehe   Shot was prior to it being signed.

Waiting on my minis to come back from mold making so I can start my contest entries...   Wait, what?

Posted Images

Hey, any chance anyone's going over to the factory for a while tomorrow and would be willing to trade off my melt with Oneboot? I've got a lovely list that would take you on a nice tour of the Boneyard, lovingly organized into ID numbers...

Hey, any chance anyone's going over to the factory for a while tomorrow and would be willing to trade off my melt with Oneboot? I've got a lovely list that would take you on a nice tour of the Boneyard, lovingly organized into ID numbers...

Tomorrow or Sunday, the factory is open then too. I would go on Monday, except I was told that it's not something I can do. :/

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

I probably look and sound dreadful! Whatever cold is afflicting me has gotten stronger today >.<

But I won't let that spoil my ReaperCon!

Happy to hang out, just keep a fair distance from me XD don't think I am contagious, just allergies or something, but still

Edited by Sirithiliel

Oh. Never put this shot of five ounces of platypi. Had talespinner sign it. Hehehe

Shot was prior to it being signed.

attachicon.gifIMAG1002.jpg

This is too awesome. And I really enjoyed meeting you.

So sad now as I wait for my flight to board will miss everybody.

Fantastic show and congrats to all the entrants to the competition .

• Like 4

We are almost home

Hope the auction went well! Wonder what my art went for?

Your art was all at or above 1k reaper bucks each.

The Kraken towels both skyrocketed over 1400 each, so I was unable to get it for you.

Corporea got an awesome Vizaryn Dragon after some forum members pooled to help her get it. It's amazing!

• Like 5