So who is excited about ReaperCon 2015?

My take on the History of the First Mousling!

GVH...  Look Honey, I completed another mini that will be sold through Reaper... and THEY PAID ME!  WHoooHooo!

Mrs. GVH  ugh, congrats Honey,  Uhm, Why don't you make something cute instead of all those ugly looking Monsters?

... and thus started the cute little mouslings...

• Like 8
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ask and you shall receive, O' One of the Singular Footwear      

Oh. Never put this shot of five ounces of platypi. Had talespinner sign it. Hehehe   Shot was prior to it being signed.

Waiting on my minis to come back from mold making so I can start my contest entries...   Wait, what?

Posted Images

Funny that Gene's monsters come up just as I was considering a piece with two of his classic Fiend Folio minis!

Fun fact about Reapercon 2014. Sitting at the dinner table enjoying conversation with my neighbors during the auction when Ron mentions Gene will sign the mouselings box and points to the guy sitting next to me. I was kind of embarrassed right about then :)

• Like 6

Oh fine. He can have the whole backseat to himself then. I will get him some activity books and one of those little travel DVD players

I want a picture of this. So very badly.  :lol:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

We went and had breakfast together!!

DSC02665_zps1a89c9c1.jpg

and he got his own thing of tater tots! I ended up finishing them, he doesn't eat much  <_<  Despite the fact he told me he'd eat them all if I bought them

DSC02722_zps932ef1e3.jpg

• Like 20

Oh fine. He can have the whole backseat to himself then. I will get him some activity books and one of those little travel DVD players

I want a picture of this. So very badly.  :lol:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

DSC02665_zps1a89c9c1.jpg

and he got his own thing of tater tots! I ended up finishing them, he doesn't eat much  <_<  Despite the fact he told me he'd eat them all if I bought them

DSC02722_zps932ef1e3.jpg

really needs to finish his tater tots. the poor guy's just skin and bone (mostly just bone)

• Like 9

DSC02665_zps1a89c9c1.jpg

DSC02722_zps932ef1e3.jpg

So full of awesome!

I agree with Tim, he needs to eat more. He looks unhealthily thin.

Edited by klarg1
  • Like 5

Gene has been sculpting for years. I'm pretty sure he and Ron came up with the idea together. There was a musketeer type mousling that ended up in GFI's hands when they bought the dungeon dwellers line from Reaper , inadvertantly. We used to use it for our painting classes a lot, Gene may have had the initial idea from that

• Like 4

I want to paint a mousling some day. Perhaps once they're out in Bones, i'll pick one up

Actually painted 12 or 13 of them right before Rcon this year. They are fun pieces to do. Small & simple but so full of details.

(Dang u Gene!! :lol:)

• Like 3