Sign in to follow this  
Bonwirn

So who is excited about ReaperCon 2015?

Good, more time to pitch this to my (much) better half. I'd ask her to go with, but she has 0 interest in miniatures, other than the fact that it keeps me out of the bar (mostly).

• Like 3

hotel has a bar, just so you know....

Good to know, but let's keep that between you and me, hmm?

• Like 4

It is rather expensive though.  Luckily there is a packey just around the corner.
ROOM PARTY BANZAI

7404060540bcba50de02c6ab4342c8e4.jpg

• Like 4

The change in date means I am very unlikely to attend. If I had asked for a rotation w/ weekends off, I could have swung it, but now I would have to take a personal day for Saturday, and still fly on a plane back for Sunday, w/ the risk of being on call that day (which is a 30 hour shift). So Very very unlikely I'll be able to attend.  :down:

I was going to do recon next year for our convention party group, I'll have to push it back a year..  if any of you were at the ChiCon Worldcon, or several of the other chicago area cons, you may have seen our handy work..

• Like 2

Hey hey Rcon birthday weekend? Hmmmmmmm

I may or may not go next year, depends on finances but that would be a awesome birthday gift to myself ::):

Does this mean you're already backtracking the whole "Haldir's last visit for a while" claim already?

I figured it would take at least until September.  ::):

You should totally treat yourself. You deserve it.

• Like 3

It is rather expensive though.  Luckily there is a packey just around the corner.
ROOM PARTY BANZAI7404060540bcba50de02c6ab4342c8e4.jpg

Ahh, Maison Ikkoku.

• Like 3

I was going to do recon next year for our convention party group, I'll have to push it back a year..  if any of you were at the ChiCon Worldcon, or several of the other chicago area cons, you may have seen our handy work..

What was it? I was at Chicon. My picture in the forum members picture thread was taken there.

• Like 2

Hey hey Rcon birthday weekend? Hmmmmmmm

I may or may not go next year, depends on finances but that would be a awesome birthday gift to myself ::):

Does this mean you're already backtracking the whole "Haldir's last visit for a while" claim already?

I figured it would take at least until September.  ::):

You should totally treat yourself. You deserve it.

He was already waffling within a few days after the con.
  • Like 3

What was it? I was at Chicon. My picture in the forum members picture thread was taken there.

If you wandered into the three room Barfleet party with the two bars and mini club/dance floor, that was us.  

• Like 1

If you wandered into the three room Barfleet party with the two bars and mini club/dance floor, that was us.

:rock:
  • Like 1

This clearly was not on our floor, else we would have crashed that party.

• Like 3