So who is excited about ReaperCon 2015?

Nothing wrong with redhair and blue eyes, nothing at all!

Unless you're outside, in Texas, without sunscreen or shade.  Then you want to stand back and avoid the blast radius of the spontaneous combustion.

• Like 10
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ask and you shall receive, O' One of the Singular Footwear      

Oh. Never put this shot of five ounces of platypi. Had talespinner sign it. Hehehe   Shot was prior to it being signed.

Waiting on my minis to come back from mold making so I can start my contest entries...   Wait, what?

Posted Images

Unless you're outside, in Texas, without sunscreen or shade.  Then you want to stand back and avoid the blast radius of the spontaneous combustion.

So you were watching when I got out of the car at the hotel.  You could have helped put me out.

• Like 6

As brick from borderlands would say: "don’t look at the explosion -- just walk away from it. You’ll look like such a BA" (slightly modified)

• Like 4

I'm doing at least two auctions between now and April. But those require real money.

Those are dangerous for me...especially if it is raising money for a charity.  Just spent a bit on covered parking here at work that was being raised for charity.  The spots are nice during Texas summers but I enjoy giving money to the charity more and trying to get others to bump up their bids to help out too. :)

• Like 1

One of the local gaming stores holds a couple of auctions every year.  I went to my first one about a week ago.  Ended up spending about two hundred more than I intended.  I expect to get that back, but still, "bargains" are dangerous for me.

• Like 6
  • 1 month later...

I may have missed the post, when is the "Meet and Greet" usually held and will it be at the warehouse or the hotel for the 2015 ReaperCon?

I don't think any annoucements have been made for 2015 beyond the dates and the location. Best place to look will be reapercon.com . Traditionally meet and greet is Wednesday before the convention starts and has been catered on-site at Reaper. I have no idea if that will remain the same for 2015 or not.

• Like 2

So after reviewing this thread I need to:

a: Sucker someone convince a friend to buddy up and split hotel costs.

b: Whip up a possible SciFi costume

c: Find a way to pack up paints and supplies to pick up wicked skills

d: Bring lots of ca$h in case I find things I can't live without...

Hmmmm.....

• Like 6

The Mr and I may or may not be splitting a room again. We felt pretty guilty for having Bonwirn put up with our chorus of snoring for three days.Though hopefully by then, I'll find some nose strips or something that decreases it. @[email protected] 

/still feels bad  :down:

Bringing lots of cash, if they did things like they did last year, Cash is nice to bring but if you attend both banquets then the store credit is super helpful. We were so overwhelmed by Reaper Cons awesomeness and how nice everyone were that when we got home we were both like "We were right there and didn't buy 'this' and 'that'!!!!" 

Edited by MissMelons
  • Like 9