Sign in to follow this  
Bonwirn

So who is excited about ReaperCon 2015?

Econ doesn't really start till 10am and doesn't end till 10pm (midnight if you do Rcon After Dark). It took the wife and I a day to get used to the time change too.

• Like 4

Econ doesn't really start till 10am and doesn't end till 10pm (midnight if you do Rcon After Dark). It took the wife and I a day to get used to the time change too.

What about the breakfast party before 10am? Hmmmmm??

• Like 5

Hey hey Rcon birthday weekend? Hmmmmmmm

I may or may not go next year, depends on finances but that would be a awesome birthday gift to myself ::):

Does this mean you're already backtracking the whole "Haldir's last visit for a while" claim already?

I figured it would take at least until September. ::):

You should totally treat yourself. You deserve it.

He was already waffling within a few days after the con.

Had I not partook in more then enough adult beverages on Friday night/Saturday morning & been able to play my mouseling adventure Saturday morning I'd probably just pass or at least as u mentioned Sept.

Rcon is pretty much the only time of the year these days I get to sit down & roll dice & be amongst other people that enjoy the hobby. Kinda hard to give that up. Thou it boils down to money this time. Few thing I put aside this year for RCon cash that I really wanted to get or do.

That & the theme for '15 intrigues me just to see what Reaper will come out with and what Joe Wolf will come up.

• Like 1

Can we have an old boring people floor for us party poopers who go to sleep early? ;->

I know floor 3 was one of those floors.

I don't know I was on floor 3 & my average hit the bed time was prob around 3 to 4. Thou Friday it was 530 am Saturday morning....whoops. ::P:

• Like 4

So I will not be able to attend. I tried. But it is not to be. Maybe 2016. :down:

Also if you are at Gen Con, look me up. I'll be doing Speed painting on Thursday.

So I will not be able to attend. I tried. But it is not to be. Maybe 2016. :down:

Also if you are at Gen Con, look me up. I'll be doing Speed painting on Thursday.

:down:
  • Like 3

It's always a trap. And when it isn't a trap? It will become one later at her convenience.

Back on topic, Southwest just announced nonstop flights from Denver to Dallas. Cheapest fare would be less than gas, so seriously thinking about it. Never been to any convention before.

So you aren't surprised, SW flies into Love Field not DFW. It isn't exactly close to the hotel.

• Like 5