So who is excited about ReaperCon 2015?

so does United. of course United also, it seems, flies into DFW and Expedia doesn't tell you that when you book to DFW and the cheapest is into Love Field, and both are listed as Dallas so it sends you to love Field instead, and meeting up with people becomes infinitely more difficult.  Also, losing your passport is a great idea, everyone becomes super helpful and friendly towards you....why am I doing this again?

• Like 10
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ask and you shall receive, O' One of the Singular Footwear      

Oh. Never put this shot of five ounces of platypi. Had talespinner sign it. Hehehe   Shot was prior to it being signed.

Waiting on my minis to come back from mold making so I can start my contest entries...   Wait, what?

Posted Images

so does United. of course United also, it seems, flies into DFW and Expedia doesn't tell you that when you book to DFW and the cheapest is into Love Field, and both are listed as Dallas so it sends you to love Field instead, and meeting up with people becomes infinitely more difficult.  Also, losing your passport is a great idea, everyone becomes super helpful and friendly towards you....why am I doing this again?

Because you love us all! 

• Like 5

Because you love us all! 

Knew there was a reason

• Like 5

Love field would have been fine, if we weren't planning to meet someone at DFW, and had we been flying Southwest or one of the larger planes, but those small commuters are uncomfortable, and flying over Dallas to Houston in order to fly back to Dallas kinda sucked

• Like 2

So I will not be able to attend. I tried. But it is not to be. Maybe 2016. :down:

Also if you are at Gen Con, look me up. I'll be doing Speed painting on Thursday.

I couldn't get any speed paint tickets for GenCon. I tried. :down:

I'll try to say 'hi'.

Econ doesn't really start till 10am and doesn't end till 10pm (midnight if you do Rcon After Dark). It took the wife and I a day to get used to the time change too.

What about the breakfast party before 10am? Hmmmmm??

Count. Me. In.

Breakfast at this hotel was really nice, but next year I'm bringing real maple syrup to go with mah waffles. 

• Like 6

Because you and I failed to actually meet this year?

• Like 3

So I will not be able to attend. I tried. But it is not to be. Maybe 2016. :down:

Also if you are at Gen Con, look me up. I'll be doing Speed painting on Thursday.

I'll try to say 'hi'.

Econ doesn't really start till 10am and doesn't end till 10pm (midnight if you do Rcon After Dark). It took the wife and I a day to get used to the time change too.

Count. Me. In.

Breakfast at this hotel was really nice, but next year I'm bringing real maple syrup to go with mah waffles. 

No real maple syrup? :blink: At those prices?

• Like 2

I'll try to say 'hi'.

Count. Me. In.

No real maple syrup? :blink: At those prices?

Yeah, but they had awesome sausage and bacon.

• Like 3

The breakfast was ok. I wouldn't have had it if it weren't for the free coupon they gave per day though. I mostly loaded up on proteins but I heard the fruit was ok as well. The omelet guy was never there so I never got to try them.

• Like 2