• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is an UBERCOOL creation...very imaginative. I like the tentacle projections around the mouth; AND the colors you chose are OUTSTANDING. GREAT WORK! 

I'm doing some desert terrain for a friend's 40K board. Your creature has given me some inspiration...thanks.

• Like 1

I vaguely remember a "do it yourself" video on how to make cheap purple worm miniatures. Is this based off that design? Whether it is or isn't the end product looks great. It's another of the many things I'll have to try to replicate for my Age of Worms game.

Love the colour scheme - looks deadly to even be in the same room with it!!

^_^ I considered the more realistic Cherenkov Blue, but since it was supposed to be oWoD Of the Wyrm, I went with balefire green.

I vaguely remember a "do it yourself" video on how to make cheap purple worm miniatures. Is this based off that design? 

I have made critters with hot glue years before, but that vid did motivate me to get back to it. The construction of this one was sliced pool noodle with twisted paper tentacles rather than cardboard tube.

post-12161-0-86265600-1396518122.jpg

post-12161-0-60768000-1396993524_thumb.j

That is entirely too big for a worm to be.

I don't consider a worm "too big" until it can flatten a battleship.  :;,;:

• Like 2