A Change Of Pace

Dr.Bedlam

Finished Kaladrax, but after looking at the inspiration gallery, I think I can do better with the base.

Finished the Bones griffon.

And finished a couple of individual minis that have been sitting on the bench for months now waiting for me to finish them...

Your talk of painting big minis in between projects as caused me to pull out one of my Wyrmgears and set it on my desk. I have no commitments so far, but we will see where things go from here...
  • Like 6

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I seem to have lost all of my knitted hats. At some point I'm going to have to take a break from painting and knit a few more. @_@ I've got the yarn, just need the...enthusiasm.

How about a hat that's a dome-shaped version of Tom Baker's Doctor Who scarf?

Some sort of dalek cozy?

• Like 5

Yup, I've got this issue, too. I've gotta find something to do soon, or I'm gonna do something drastic, like sell it all.... :unsure:::(:

Something drastic, you say?  Pick a point value for Warlord.  I'll gen up a force and meet you at the Citadel at a mutually agreeable time.

Hows that for drastic?

Are...are you callin' me out?

How would this work? I don't have anything even resembling an army for Warlord, with none of it painted...

• Like 6

Yup, I've got this issue, too. I've gotta find something to do soon, or I'm gonna do something drastic, like sell it all.... :unsure:::(:

Something drastic, you say?  Pick a point value for Warlord.  I'll gen up a force and meet you at the Citadel at a mutually agreeable time.

Hows that for drastic?

Are...are you callin' me out?

Hey if that's what it takes to get a game in. :devil:

How would this work? I don't have anything even resembling an army for Warlord, with none of it painted...

Ahh that's the beauty of Warlord.  No need for painted minis, liberal proxy rules (and as it'll just be friendly games any manufacturer could be used).  One inch square bases for normal sized figs.  I've got the rules I could run by you at some point (actually both rule books which contain all the rules needed to play).

• Like 5

I've been hiding from mine for 10 years! lol

I stopped painting for a long time, and when the KS happened came back. Now I just really need to sharpen my skills... before the second KS arrives.

:blues: And it'd be nice to sharpen your eyes, your painting looks terrible.

SHUT UP, ELWOOD! NOBODY ASKED YOU.

:blues: You're mean to me.

You deserve it.

:blues: Good point.

• Like 7