A Change Of Pace

Dr.Bedlam

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*cough* For an on topic moment... I have two more things to finish before I can start something new. My New Thing is going to be the skeletal giant I got for the Secret Sophie this last year.

Please forgive me, but I can't remember who gave it to me...

That should be fairly quick and easy, unless I get hung up on the base. Which would not be unexpected. From him I'm going to move on to other Big Things. Like the griffon. Or Giants of Various Colours.

I'm also going to do small things. Like Mouslings ^_^  ^_^

• Like 5

My next big thing really ought to be organizing my table where I can actually get to my next big thing. Or anything for that matter. Once that happens, I need to finish putting together some Vikings. I want to put together some Treemen. I actually need the Vikings to be put together. But I want to put together Treemen.

Oooooh look, I have Eldar to work on!

• Like 5

There are two types of 'Saturday Night Live' movies.  There's the Blues Brothers.  And then there's the bad ones.

Animal House and Vacation have their attractions as well.

To be fair, those aren't actually Saturday Night Live movies, they just star cast members. They were both National Lampoon films.

Bob Roberts on the other hand, did start as a SNL skit, and has a 100% critical rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

• Like 1