Raphael LaCroix - Goblin Gunslinger

ub3r_n3rd

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i like it the thing thats making me laugh is its mouth is wide open and it makes me think he is showing the other payers see i dont brush my teeth

Haha, yeah his teeth and expression are great. I tried to make them look dirty/grimy/disgusting.

Nice job uber!

Thanks!

Heh. The lighting in this photo is. better than your WiP thread. Those greens pop, like whoa. It's awesome. Still love those pants; I'd love to play the character this mini goes with!

I have the old LaCroix box from 1E Malifaux...I need to paint them sometime. Such a fun posse.

• Like 2

Fantabulous Ub3r !

Just Fantabulous.

Love the metallic feel of the paints, the balance,

and the overall evidential fun you had doing this one !

Might have been a pain; but you obviously enjoyed the challenge !

Great/Magnificent Job.

• Like 1

Great work on a pretty cool mini. I know practically nothing of the Malifaux game/setting/whatnot, but I really dig a lot of the minis I see. Randomly saw one (one of the Liliths) at the FLGS and picked it up just because it looked cool.

Anyway, great job. The teeth are indeed nicely gross. Love the way his head lights up with the highlights, too.

• Like 1

Malefactus knows goblins.  I know goblin stew... wait...  erm.  He's pointing the gun at me...

You did a good job and tabletop he is, or tabletop + with not much further to go to a ++ or even light display/high gaming standard.  Nice work Ub3r! 

Also, bonus points for the Browncoat and the red in a tabletop piece.

• Like 1

Malefactus knows goblins.  I know goblin stew... wait...  erm.  He's pointing the gun at me...

You did a good job and tabletop he is, or tabletop + with not much further to go to a ++ or even light display/high gaming standard.  Nice work Ub3r! 

Also, bonus points for the Browncoat and the red in a tabletop piece.

Thought I had already responded to this, but guess it slipped my mind hah.

Thanks Dark, that means a lot to me!