• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gadgetman!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/waylaid-by-bandits-volume-2/description

Story
      It was the Baron himself who nailed up the poster in Midlam the town square.
      WANTED:  LADY WILDWOOD and sundry associated gang members - For Murder, extortion, petty theft and highway robbery.  REWARD - 10 Gold Coins for Lady Wildwood and 1 Gold Coin per gang member.
      Speculation and rumour was rife!  Who were these new Bandits that were plaguing Midlam?  Who was the mysterious and dangerous Lady Wildwood? It seemed that the town had been under siege, first from Captain Grief's Gang and then the Hobgoblin Rainding Party, and now this gang of merciless women!
      Bounty hunters muttered in dark corners of Inns, looking for information and squads of Town Guard regularly marched out into the surrounding countryside in their pursuit.  
      But still the robberies and raids continued...
      Waylaid by Bandits Volume Two
      A gang of eleven 28mm scale bandits, thugs and ruffians, lead by the Notorious Lady Wildwood, for all of your fantasy miniature games.
      Waylaid by Bandits Volume One
      You can also, should you wish, include our first bandit gang with your pledge.  Captain Grief's Gang is a series of of eleven 28mm scale bandits, thugs and ruffians, including the original stretch goal 'George the Grind'.  You could then mix and match your bandits or have them as deadly rivals!
      Waylaid by Bandits Volume One  

It's only an 11 day  project, so hury up and back. 
    • By BrokenWolf668
      Just a little something I got finished yesterday, hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving, be safe if you're venturing out on Black Friday. 

• By haldir
      So I've always have had problems pinning a round object, more or less trying to get the pin vise/drill into the round part of the piece. In this instance, the round part is the hand of the river troll 14008 (Warlord line). The wrist has a perfect indentation for the "ball" of the hand. With having to travel to play & such & of course actual gameplay I don't trust superglue alone.

Any tips?
    • By Mortal Arrow
      Warren of Vile Fungi is scheduled to start at 7:00 pm EST on Friday, November 1. It will include over 2 dozen individual fungoid-based miniatures developed and sculpted by Pedro Navarro. He's been working on this project for over 2 years in collaboration with Mortal Arrow. It's a deep dive into heroic, fantastic, and terrifying fungal beings from the 1970's to the present. Ascomoids, Gas Spores, Basidironds, Ustilagors, corrupted Myconids, and heroic Myconids are just some of the many hand-sculpted miniatures from Pedro.

The project itself will be live for only 2 weeks, so please consider supporting this effort by Mortal Arrow and Pedro Navarro. Every little bit of aid is important to us, so we kindly ask that you follow this project at the link below:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/…/12638849…/warren-of-vile-fungi

You can see more details about the miniatures on the Mortal Arrow Facebook and Pedro's blog here:
      http://mr-bugman.blogspot.com/

We will be posting details and updates on this thread as well.

Thanks in advance for everyone's help and enthusiasm!!! We are very excited to bring scary, and heroic, fungi to peoples around the globe!!

• By Rob Dean
      I spent lunches last week on these two stands of Saxons for the Osprey Game Dux Bellorum, in which each stand is a unit on its own.  All of the figures are home cast, mostly Prince August with a few spearmen from Dutkins Collectables. For the Saxon army, I'm doing it all with home cast figures, partly as an excuse for having the molds, partly as an artistic challenge. Practically speaking, there's probably more individualization and detail work than is actually necessary for a mass tabletop unit, but I like to err on the extra side...

• Who's Online   28 Members, 3 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)