WHOA!

Kelcore

Too bad they new foursome will be the Walkers of the Apocalypse.

Plague looks ok, though he really would look cooler with a hand open and outstretched to touch his foes. A games workshop axe is just more straightforward than plague should be.

War to me looks like a caricature of a chaos warrior tracking down a barbarian hero in the cold north..

Hyrekia, looks ok, except for the weapon grip thicker than her neck.

The corrupt elf looks like she will need the extra weight of a warlord base to keep from falling over. her off hand weapon looks cool, too bad it looks too heavy to swing.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

War and Plague I have my eyes on. Can't wait to see Famine and...hmmm what was the fourth Horseman? Famine, Plague/Pestilence, War...OH!, right, Death. I agree Plague should have a hand outstretched instead of holding a warty axe. Maybe pestilential vapors being expelled through the slits in the helmet too.

I agree Plague should have a hand outstretched instead of holding a warty axe. Maybe pestilential vapors being expelled through the slits in the helmet too.

I agree the axe looks silly. But on the plus side look at the conversion aspect. Maybe ad a skeletal hand.... hmmmm can't wait...

sign me up on the list of people who think that pestilence should be deadly enough WITHOUT a weapon

Give me nasssssssssty vapors!

yesyes! vapors!

If he absolutely HAS to have a weapon, give him a bow - that is the more historically consistent weapon for a metaphorical pestilence-god.

New Greens! So much for saving trying to pay off my credit card bill.

I'm still waiting for some of the OLD greens to be released. The 8-27-03 batch of greens included a medusa that I must have. With the release of "Savage Species" they can now be used as PC's ......See chapter four of my new book on irking the DM.

Admittedly, I'm not crazy about Pestilence. It just doesn't fit *my* vision (that being -- an emaciated robed figure, wrapped like a leper, full of boils and sores, and devoid of the strength to lift its own arms, never mind bear chainmail and big honkin' axes). That said, however, judging from Prestilence's similiarity to War, Klocke does seem to have his own vision, which he is carrying throughout the pieces. So long as they have a shared style, I'm down with these new Riders (err...as Frank said... Walkers) of the Apocalypse. War is darn cool looking.

The ladies are definitely a must have, too, but I'm a sucker for curves, mind you. :rolleyes:

judging from Prestilence's similiarity to War, Klocke does seem to have his own vision, which he is carrying throughout the pieces.

I know Talin gave him concept art for these, he shared it with me at GenCon, so these are not entirely his vision, Talin gets the credit too.

cher ^_^

judging from Prestilence's similiarity to War, Klocke does seem to have his own vision, which he is carrying throughout the pieces.

I know Talin gave him concept art for these, he shared it with me at GenCon, so these are not entirely his vision, Talin gets the credit too.

cher ^_^

OK. Fair enough. Give credit where credit's due.

I only meant to say so long as "the artist's" vision carries throughout, I'm pleased. ::D: