Kelcore

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reaper User

Hello All!

Just to let you know, Mr Wayne Reynolds did the designs of War and Plague. He's got a couple of other designs for two more Reapers that Werner will get to later this spring (hopefully).

Also, the corrupted elf is pictured on a 40mm base, not a 25mm base. This is because she wouldn't fit on the 25mm due to the arm sprued to her tab. So, don't judge the size by the base. When she's released, she will be packaged with a 25mm base.

See ya!

Regarding the corrupted elf, her secondary weapon is about teh size of a mid size shield, and if it is made of mithril, admantite, enchanted aluminum or whatnot, she may need that mass to be able to swing and get decent penetration. Besides, it's not as big as some of the classic GW or Exalted sized weapons.

Are they going to do all the Riders of the Apocolypse?

I'd really like to see Pollution and Covered in Fish. ::D:

Hyrekia is really cool although I'm a bit puzzled by the staff. I can see her hand on it, but I'm not sure how she's supposed to be holding it because it looks like you can see all of both her arms.

Regarding the corrupted elf, her secondary weapon is about teh size of a mid size shield, and if it is made of mithril, admantite, enchanted aluminum or whatnot, she may need that mass to be able to swing and get decent penetration.

LOL! Well we could debate the reality of fantasy or we could just enjoy collecting and painting the minis.

To me debating if a weapon could be used on a mini is sort of like debating whether superman or mighty mouse would win....everyone knows mightymouse would kick the bg guys butt!

Mmmm, more drow for me...

War and Plague are supposed to be pretty big by the way IIRC.

And thanks Kit for forming the Quick Jump Point.

Those look incredible. I would have preferred that they made War's shield more skull looking. Perhaps we will see that on Death's shield.

Hello All!

Just to let you know, Mr Wayne Reynolds did the designs of War and Plague. He's got a couple of other designs for two more Reapers that Werner will get to later this spring (hopefully).

[snip]

See ya!

Oh, tease, such a tease.....

Telling us there's concept drawings around and no scans.

Oh well.

You're just a busy busy man.

:B):