Sign in to follow this  
catdancer

Black Orcs in Ruins at Gnorbal (Orc Squad)

post-11942-0-59538900-1403724100_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-78858000-1403724074_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-25776100-1403724047.jpg

TITLE...Black Orc Squad in Ruins at Gnorbal (GW Ork Boyz)...based upon Warzone Mutant Chronicles.

DATA...I am working on a squad of (5) Black Orcs that will be walking through a ruined building in the jungle outskirts of Gnorbal. This will be a diorama for a western regional contest (later this year)...but will also be my last entry in the (Spaceship Superstar Contest - Squad Category)...again for participation only.

PROJECTS...Beside this project...

1.   I am working on a commission piece (fantasy brothel)...sorry, no photos.

2.   Ren Fair Novelty piece # 19 (Far Far Away)...on hold...waiting for Hot Stuff order.

3.   Ren Fair Novelty piece # 20 (Roadside Shrine)...on hold...waiting for scale lumber order.

4.   Ren Fair Novelty piece # 21 (Supply Wagon)...on hold...waiting for scale lumber order.

So this is what is currently on my work agenda.

Paul (Catdancer) 

• Like 9

post-11942-0-60544600-1403811092_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-78494900-1403811060.jpgpost-11942-0-66121700-1403811033.jpgpost-11942-0-59695100-1403810998.jpg

SQUAD...This is the (4) ork squad fully painted (less the shoulder pads)...I am now working on the (5th) ork (standard bearer).

• Like 5

Ah, GW orks, about the only minis I still kinda like from them.

Nice paint jobs btw.

Red clothing, hair and straps, are they speed freaks or evil sunz?

A banner bearer huh?

Looking forward to seeing what you do with that.

• Like 1

post-11942-0-46410200-1403977074_thumb.jpg

SQUAD...This is the (5th) ork (the standard bearer) in my (5 ork squad). These (5) figures took 8 days to paint. I will assemble them as soon as my hot stuff order arrives. Will post photos of the base as I work on it...again can't do any work on the base until hot stuff order arrives.

Paul (Catdancer)

• Like 4

When you said standard bearer I was thinking a large unit or company flag not the small bosspole attached to the back!

HAHAHAHA!

That was all me misunderstanding your pics.

Still looks good imo sir.

Can not wait to see the finished project.

• Like 2

When you said standard bearer I was thinking a large unit or company flag not the small bosspole attached to the back!

HAHAHAHA!

That was all me misunderstanding your pics.

Still looks good imo sir.

Can not wait to see the finished project.

Since the piece depicts a small (5) figure (hunter/killer) party...I did not think that a large banner/standard would look right...SORRY!!!

• Like 1

No worries!

That was my little brain trying to think bigger than what I saw in the pics.

Still looking forward to seeing this complete.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this