Sign in to follow this  
Darius Glenwell

Khal Drogo and a Cocky Hedge Knight

It looks like they jumped off the canvas of an oil painting. Well done.

@Aard_Rinn- They are a part of Dark Sword Miniatures new expansion to their GoT's line.

• Like 1

Really nice work on both of these. Especially love the skin on the Khal. Beautiful job!

• Like 1

72Moonglum: I've been waiting for these guys to hit my FLGS since the KS. As soon as I heard from Jim Ludwig that they were for sale, I went and picked them up. I would like, at sometime, to have all the GRRM minis. Tom Meirer and Jeff Grace are doing a bang up job on these. 

• Like 1

It looks like they jumped off the canvas of an oil painting. Well done.

@Aard_Rinn- They are a part of Dark Sword Miniatures new expansion to their GoT's line.

You have no idea how many times I've been told that over the last couple years. :D 

Thanks Youwashock! 

Yeah, I'm hoping to get my hands on some of them pretty soon as well.  One of those things I like about the Dark Sword Kickstarters is how soon their stuff is ready after it ends.

Now one of the other things I can't wait to see as well are some Stonehaven elves to start flying around the Reaper forumosphere.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this