Sign in to follow this  
Aard_Rinn

The Blue and Distant Sky - OOC Thread

I'm going to wait and get a better feel for the world before I get into a back story.

@Sim - I'm assuming you didn't have a particular traumatic event, since you didn't go into detail, so I made one up. If you've got one, let me know, and I'll scrap that and you can stick yours in! If you do want to stick with this one, roll me an Attentiveness check to see how much you noticed about the woman at the time, and an Info-Gathering check to see how much you've been able to learn about her in the following years, if you've looked for information...

What do I roll? d6? SOrry, slightly confused.

Ok Here goes,

Attentiveness check: Rolled a 6, +wisdom (+1), + attentiveness (+2)= 9

Info Gathering Check: Rolled a 1 :down: , +Charisma (+2), + Info Gathering (+1)= 4

I separated it out to make sure I did it correctly.

.... Oh my. Well.

So, when you were attacked, you noticed only general details about her: she is about 6'8", dark skin, black hair in braids pulled up in a ponytail, and eyes that were an eerie orangey-yellow. You would probably recognize her if you saw her in person again (DC 5).

In the intervening years you have learned almost nothing about her; your efforts rising within your gang's ranks and then freeing yourself from their grasp taking up too much of your time and energy to allow you to delve into the mystery of the woman who killed your family.

• Like 1

For the medical kit, is it okay if Max has it split in three parts?

1) Syringe, scalpel, light-devices, etc. Kind of like this, but strapped around the thigh

medikit1.JPG

2) A portable flat defibrillator strapped to her back. That size, but looks like a backpack and I can just pull out the pads instead.

AED_open_cutout.jpg

3) And some pills stored in color-coded pill dispensing bracelet? (Pain relievers, anti-anxiety, sleeping pills)

Kind of like batman's belt, but the cylinders are closer together and smaller. Push one end and a pill pops out the other end.

Batman_Utility_Belt_Who%27s_Who.png

Please. ^_^

• Like 2

Looks fine, I guess. If you have money left from character creation, knock it down 100 for the defibrillator, though. Otherwise, you'll have to wait on that a bit... Sorry, but I can think of a bit too much mischief for that to count as free equipment. :D

Oh, BTW, everybody roll me 1d20 plus Dex, please. (Or do people want me to roll stat checks that apply to everyone like this?)

DC is 15. Let me know your roll, too, not just if you passed - I need the number.

thnx