Fenzik the Sorcerer (Khalib, Runelord Apprentice)

ub3r_n3rd

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good!  I rally like the base; oriental carpet?  Must check out your WIP so see how you did that.

The guy who I did the figure for is a digital artist, he put it together with those tiny harrow deck cards in front to the right of the crystal ball. I just made sure it was 1 in x 1 in, then printed it on card stock, after that I used Aleene's Tacky Glue to glue it down and then some brush-on sealer on top of the paper afterwards to seal it on so it wouldn't become brittle or discolored. Pretty simple actually and very effective.

• Like 4

Oh WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ub3r This is fantabulous !

Incredible !

Amazing.

Yummy..

I just ran our to superlatives.

Dang is this good.

Jay

Thanks Jay!

Looks great. I really like the robe. Lots of little things going on there. Another great mini paint job.

Haha, the robe was the only thing I didn't paint. Glad you like it though, I'll relay the compliments to my buddy.

• Like 1

The crystal works well! Nicely done with the shadows as well as the edges.

I normally don't know about crystals like that, but I really like the end effect of the crystal and the cards and carpet. Very cool that this is such a collaborative piece between your friend and you!

• Like 1

Looks good!  I rally like the base; oriental carpet?  Must check out your WIP so see how you did that.

The guy who I did the figure for is a digital artist, he put it together with those tiny harrow deck cards in front to the right of the crystal ball. I just made sure it was 1 in x 1 in, then printed it on card stock, after that I used Aleene's Tacky Glue to glue it down and then some brush-on sealer on top of the paper afterwards to seal it on so it wouldn't become brittle or discolored. Pretty simple actually and very effective.

And looks great, too. Don't forget the "looks great!" part.

• Like 1