2014 Reaper League Fantasy Football

styates

Ranked higher for free agent pickups? I'll have to go look.

Oh, I see what you are talking about, you mean for playoff rankings. They are ranked higher because right now they are division winners. Division winners will get the top four sides and then ranked by record. The other 4 spots are wildcard spots. The worst wildcard record will play the #1 division winner and so on.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, your team could just plain suck as mine does!

Well that title belong to my team earlier this season. Still I can't believe I've pulled out as many victories as I have. Doesn't help my RB corp seems to be poster boys for the Red Cross. I think Brian's bench is now that thou. Now I just need Cheezeburger to play good teams the rest of the way & I'll get monster points from him! This playing junk teams & him sucking doesn't help!

How close is this one....1 game ahead of Midvale, but Midvale has the tie-breaker. According to the current standings, I'm #3, Qwyk is #8.

As I stated earlier, it'll be interesting if the divison & now playoff life comes down to this last head to head meeting.  ^_^

Well if we tie, then the final standings has Mike winning the division & getting a higher spot & me getting whatever spot I'll get. Reverse that if I win today.

There is a log jam of .500 records or near .500 records this year.

After my awful losing streak, I wanted to tank today.  I have a great team, that will cost 1 point per player for most of my keepers, and I would be able to get a great draft position.

The chance to possibly knock last year's champion completely out of the playoffs won over.