Weight Loss Support Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New Sensei is kicking my butt.  I hurt in places I didn't know there were places.  Burning a lot of calories though!

I don't remember why I broke diet this time but I'm kicking back into Atkins again tomorrow morning.  This time I'm on a structured meal plan so that'll help.

• Like 2

It's just me and a very fierce housewife in my class.  For the foreseeable future, yes, I am most certainly the uke.  On the funny side she did once throw me three feet by accident.  I love flying so I didn't mind one bit!

• Like 3

Picked up some sort of mild flu bug over the weekend.  Since I am on Remicade and have limited immune system functionality as a result, it essentially kicked my butt yesterday.  I spent most of the last 36 hours sleeping.  I also ate very little all weekend, though I got in a good amount of excercise.

I'm down to 270 today, though much of that is likely vapor loss as it will come back quickly when I fill the system again.

• Like 1

This morning's weekly weigh in on the new (mechanical, not digital) scale is 195. I'm probably just use this as a new starting point as I don't really have much confidence in what the old scale was telling me. If my original weigh-ins were close to accurate though that would mean I've lost around 10ish pounds in the past month.

I've been doing so well, and then we decided to try a new restaurant for Tuesday lunch ... ate way too much :(

Just calculate the calories...figure out how many future meals you scarfed down all in one go. Skip those meals**. Net damage zero.

**YMWV: I am waiting patiently to feel hungry. Didn't eat any breakfast / didn't feel hungry. Lunch has come and gone / no hungry feeling.   :wacko:   It has been  <stops to do maths>  13 hours since I had any food.  I have heard this makes other people hungry... :unsure: ...just waiting patiently.

**if you are not a mutant like me :ph34r: and you can't skip meals, just eat some vegetables and only vegetables, at those meals. But, that supposes there are vegetables you can tolerate. Not suggesting rabbit food, but steamed carrots, green beans, there's gotta be some you like...