Weight Loss Support Thread

TaleSpinner

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No changes here. Weight hasn't moved (either direction) in a couple of weeks. Still doing yoga. The pain seems to move around from week to week, last week it was back and shoulders. Ugh. 

Temps are so high now we're not moving much, but also eating a lot lighter. Except for the backslide at the company picnic over the weekend. :)

• Like 2

I finally got around to weighing myself again, last time was in May, and I'm down about 6 pounds.  My first significant change in the last 9 months or so.  I'm not sure if it is the running burning calories or just the massive amount of sweating I did yesterday with all the humidity.

• Like 4

So I got a little kick starter going (not a crowd funding) Once an hour at work I do a two minute plank. One minture normal plank, 25 sec left side plank 25 sec right side blank. There is transition time in-between so that fills in the remainder but if there is any time after i side the right side i go back to normal plank and hold. There normally is not. Really nice.

Additionally, I could barely get to 30 sec only a little while ago and am up past 2 mins now on normal plank in only about a week. 

• Like 7

Oooh, that's some good paleo eatin right there.  Honestly?  Paleo is by far my favorite diet for maintaining body weight.  I personally don't lose weight at all unless I'm on straight protein.

Ditto. I have tried so many "diets" and ways of eating and the only one that has worked for me is paleo. Plus when you get used to it, it really isn't that bad. It also helps me get off of my junk food addiction.

• Like 1

Mmm, pasta. I made fresh pasta by hand and topped it with homemade pesto on Sunday, and I hadn't has pasta in many months. The best thing about making your own is that the number of calories you consume is offset by the number it takes to make it!

• Like 2