Hi all,

I am new to this forum and I recently started sculpting 15mm gnomes.

Let me know what you think.

post-13404-0-71088900-1404413430.jpg

post-13404-0-51563500-1404416897.jpg

post-13404-0-65719800-1404416907.jpg

post-13404-0-92933600-1404416918.jpg

post-13404-0-26886000-1404416925.jpg

post-13404-0-68594900-1404416945.jpg

Edited by Pinmini
  • Like 19

Really well done but the photo is a tad blurry. Love the leaf-shaped blade the gnome has - excellent design decision! Is that a boar he is riding?

• Like 1

Yes it is. I have few more gnomes sculpts in progress. I will post pictures once i figure out how to upload them from my desktop.

thanks for your encouragements.

Most excellent. It would be helpful to include something in the pic for a size reference.  Looking forward to seeing all your stuff.  :)

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

Started Gnome goat herder and big foot (gnome's helper/ friend) last night. Hopefully I will complete these over the weekend.

thanks for viewing.

post-13404-0-02750800-1404480760.jpg

post-13404-0-35184100-1404480776.jpg

• Like 8

My one suggestion for Bigfoot.

Looking at your photo, it would appear his hands are much bigger than his feet. Considering his name, I would do something about that. <_<

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.