77063: Duke Gerard

Mr Melons

This miniature will be for tabletop use.  I wanted a figure to represent the new Fighter I made for the Pathfinder Society games the wife and I play.  The figure came missing the right arm and unfortunately I haven't really found a replacement that didn't look ridiculously disproportionate in comparison to his body and other hand.  I chose to make the base desert themed because the GM likes the Osirian desert modules.  I hope you like it.

showoff1_zpsf6d0d11d.jpg

showoff2_zps02b6fc80.jpg

showoff3_zps5fde2b72.jpg

• Like 15

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work, Mr. M! I'd try making him look more fearsome, right now 'e looks 'armless.

Yes, I did.

*rim shot*

You have to question how fierce a man is when he's armed solely with a shield. Imagine what that stump can do!

Makes you wonder what he's gonna do with the big sword on his back and how he'll wield it.....

Edited by Mr Melons
  • Like 1

INVISIBLE ARM! From fighting Phantoms: He had to take a potion that would make him invisible but gave him the ability to see the phantoms. After the epic campaign his arm never recovered. His arm is still, he gets an advantage to pick pocketing, etc! 

Edited by Arc 724
  • Like 2

You have to question how fierce a man is when he's armed solely with a shield. Imagine what that stump can do!

Makes you wonder what he's gonna do with the big sword on his back and how he'll wield it.....

Obviously Army of Darkness Style with a nifty wrist mechanism to lock it in and wield it. 

• Like 4

You can still use metal with the bones material, just pin and super glue is all you need.

Anyhow, you really knocked it out of the park with this one. Great job!

Heh I really need to get a pin vise at some point......

• Like 1

Hubby knows what to do with a shield. He's splutched many a person with them. Shields are weapons in his hands.

This guy? I imagine he's probably taken down multitudes with his shield. *nod*

• Like 2

You can still use metal with the bones material, just pin and super glue is all you need.

Anyhow, you really knocked it out of the park with this one. Great job!

Heh I really need to get a pin vise at some point......

How have you lived THIS long without one??? It was one of the first things I got for the hobby lol