• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, the madness goes on. On todays menu we have 44105, Giant Maggots. These Bones Black models were sculpted by Kevin Williams.
      I did a 09282, maggot white and a 09039, pure white glazing on them to give them a transparent and organic aspect.

• By Dan S
      This is the 'Great Worm' by Reaper (SKU: 77006) and one of my favourite minis (I love the movie Tremors).   The drool and stringy saliva in the maw were a bit of an experiment, they turned out ok, but I feel I need a little more practice to get it right, thanks to everyone who gave suggestions and advice on drool effects in my 'Slobber, snot and drool' thread a few days ago. 

Overall I am pretty pleased with how it turned out. 

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Here is my take...

It has an amethyst sheen that is not pronounced in these pics,
      Kev!
    • By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone, here are a few pictures of the 03017, Charnel Grub aka Carrion Cralwer I painted for the diorama I recently finished. This metal Dark Heaven Legends model was sculpted by Jason Wiebe and is also avalable in Bones under SKU # 77226.            
    • By HornedTurtle
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/165626423/terror-below?ref=90d7aq&fbclid=IwAR2xtVQC9lIGiYyEd2gOSwlxkcNUOWplBWCbWYtmcEOC3h_e9HjEgoz8aZU

Terror Below is a game of government experiments gone wild in the Nevada desert.

The game has a retro look and is very reminiscent of the movie Tremors.
  • Who's Online   16 Members, 1 Anonymous, 66 Guests (See full list)