• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THE SORCERESS AND THE WORM   The woman stood in the arid desert, her living book held in her hand and she read the arcane words from within. Her eyes glowing blue, she scanned the pages more intentl

This is all sorts of fun and awesome. I love how in some pics it looks like she's totally unaware that there's a large hungry beastie behind her. Your name is a killing word my friend!

I haven't been around in months I believe and this work shows how much technique you've grabbed hold of in that time. Your highlights are spot on as are your blends. The OSL is well executed and those

Posted Images

This is all sorts of fun and awesome. I love how in some pics it looks like she's totally unaware that there's a large hungry beastie behind her. Your name is a killing word my friend!

• Like 3

I haven't been around in months I believe and this work shows how much technique you've grabbed hold of in that time. Your highlights are spot on as are your blends. The OSL is well executed and those eyes-yowza!

I like that you used muted tones for the Worm as it does make her center stage. Also it shows you can handle both muted and vibrant tones with good effect.

• Like 3

SPECTACULAR! The Enchanting Babe & her Toothy Friend painted up WONDERFULLY; AND her surroundings only enhance your BEAUTIFUL brushwork & attention to detail. The book is a FINE little detail that I found to be MOST IMPRESSIVEVERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

Gosh Ub3r - Did you play baseball in High School ?

Cause this mini is a home Run !

"IT'S OUTTA HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flippin amazing !

Love the color, love the effect, execution, and overall composition of the pieces.

Sabastan the Teddy Bear.. Applauds (no higher praise than that) ..chuckle.

• Like 2

Wow that is excellent, are the individual figures removable from the diorama?

Thank you!  ^_^

Yes, they are removable from the diorama. I used velcro strips (cut to size) on the bottoms of both bases of the worm and the sorceress (the soft part), took some superglue since I didn't trust the adhesive on the strips and attached. The diorama base is just a 4 inch by 4 inch tile I got from Home Depot in their clearance bin for like $0.50, grabbed like 6-8 of them. The tile has the harder plastic/scratchy part of the velcro strip (again superglued on). So the figures don't move around on the diorama and they can be removed/attached with very little effort.

Woah, just noticed this project is almost "popular" with 49 likes, you guys/gals are all awesome thank you all so much!