ungoreatstefan

The Old Dwarf and The Dark Wood Complete

Those are some pretty great looking trees! I like the autumn look of the base, especially along with the natural colors of the dwarf and his dog.

• Like 1

It looks really, really great! I especially like that aerial shot - it looks like you're looking down at an actual landscape! Very well done!

• Like 1

Love the entire piece, do you have any closer up pics of the Dwarf and his Dog?

This is sadly the best I've got.  Thanks for the kind words! It was a lot of fun to put together. 

14599778292_244ce9c252_b.jpgSideshot by 

Edited by ungoreatstefan
  • Like 3

It looks really, really great! I especially like that aerial shot - it looks like you're looking down at an actual landscape! Very well done!

Just echoing, but LOVE the autumn tones and the trees in general. Great work.

Those are some pretty great looking trees! I like the autumn look of the base, especially along with the natural colors of the dwarf and his dog.

Very nicely done. I really like the subdued natural colours you used.

Your tree is awesome! I especially like all the stuff built up around it.

Thanks everybody! I'm really happy with this piece! I really love this little dwarf ranger from Red Box! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      Freja Fangbreaker. On the topic of female, form fitting armour, it turns out that the upper chest area of female dwarves is invulnerable to all kinds of piercing and slashing weapons, so it does not need any armour! Ain't it great? Presumably the prominent devils dumplings act as bumpers and the impressive cleavage does not at all act as a funnel for spears?
      Seriously though, this is a first Bones KS model, made in the softer early Bonesium. And still it has rather good detail, only slightly shallow on the quilting on the back and on the lower right hand arm armour. Which goes to show that on larger figures that has deeper details (A dwarf counting as larger? Maybe I should say wider?) Bones is a good material.

77073 Freja Fangbreaker
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 1 KS 2012
      Sculpted by Werner Klocke
      Bonesium PVC
      25mm bespoke 3D printed base
    • By Ducknuck84
      Another miniature that had been on hold for a bit, I actually started him a few months ago but set him aside for other miniatures and hobby's  but now he is finished

• By GrandPrince
      When you can ride a bear?! This is one I found at the gaming shop and thought was too awesomely unique to pass up.  It was also part of the batch of strong heroines I bought up for my birthday in December and have since been painting.  My first time painting irises in the eyes of a mini as well.

• By FireImp
      I was gifted a box of about a hundred old minis last year, some painted, some not. The original paint jobs were serviceable, but basically base coats with no wash or shading to speak of.  I’ve been painting about a year and a half.

This fellow was painted, so I stripped him down, then using the original color scheme, re-did him. Except for the hair. He was originally a brunette. I really like the sculpt, especially that beard!

• By Evilhalfling
      I really enjoyed hanging out with Jason Wiebe at ReaperCon.
      After a few drinks, he started telling the group of us stories, and they got funnier as the night went on. 74
      I'm not sure if it was more due to what he was drinking or what I was. 
      Anyway, this special edition was released for his benefit and I was glad to purchase it.  Apparently, he favors Hawaiian shirts so of course, I had to try that. 
      this the first time I have painted a combover.  

Johan Rumbleguts is an ally of my Golddigger clan - as he is approximately wearing their colors. 

• Who's Online   17 Members, 2 Anonymous, 222 Guests (See full list)