• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Tzandi, a member of Monkey's Troupe from the game Twisted by Demented Games.

Been painting this one on and off for a while, as I could only work on her teeny tiny details in small bursts (She essentially feels like a much larger scale mini that's been shrunk down). I think taking my time paid off as I'm pretty pleased with the results.
      This also means I've actually finished a set of something for a change (At least until Long Ma the dragon comes out):-

The full Monkey's Troupe.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting The Bride of Nurgle, the leader of the Nurgle warband in the game Warhammer:- Underworlds by Games Workshop.

I don't usually post my Underworlds stuff here, but I felt this one deserved it.
      Annoyingly, I did a really good job painting her face but you can't see most of it once her fringe is attached.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Glitterwolf
      Printed this out a while ago and made a base for her with the Greenstuffworld Cobblestone Roller and a twig.
      The primer came out a bit chalky will try to remedy that. But for now I've basecoated her boots.
      Leather can be a bit rough so it's alright.

• By SirLancelittle
      Giant Tortoise from Stonehaven Miniatures. I have more of their stuff than any company except Reaper. They are actually running a kickstarter right now (in case anyone is interested).
    • By Glitterwolf
      Female Oni Grunt from Artisan Guild.
      I printed it on the Elegoo Mars

Part of my Project:
      Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon

WIP https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/

• Who's Online   21 Members, 2 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)