Sign in to follow this  
aku-chan

Aku-chan paints... Gnome Knight

She has THE MOST adorable face; AND the rest of the Little Warrior is LOVELY as well. VERY WELL DONE!

Seconded. Also, if you think the "pretty average" part may come from the armor, I wouldn't worry. The mini doesnt have any inlay or filigree, so anything you did to make it stand out would be added on. Nice work. I'd raid a dungeon with her (or a Toys R' Us, more like)

• Like 1

You've given her a focal point with the work you've done on her face and eyes, which considering the size of this mini is not an easy thing.

The only suggestion I might have is to do a bit of lighter hilight on the swords edge and a light drybrush on the chainmail to brighten up the rest of the mini a bit. Overall though I think she looks good. ::):

• Like 1

Thanks guys!

You've given her a focal point with the work you've done on her face and eyes, which considering the size of this mini is not an easy thing.

The only suggestion I might have is to do a bit of lighter hilight on the swords edge and a light drybrush on the chainmail to brighten up the rest of the mini a bit. Overall though I think she looks good. ::):

Normally I would've done more to her chainmail, but my drybrush brush was too big.

Next time I'm not going to be so lazy and paint a few highlights in.

• Like 1

She's a cutie! <ducks> Her facial expression is spot on. I can almost hear her thoughts: "Yeah...I can easily swat you with this sword, which is as big as I am..."

Yes, some highlights would help, but well done for a fast, simple paint job.

• Like 1

So well executed, and beautiful, and great colors.

Yep, its one of Aku-chan's mini's.

Clap Clap Clap Clap..

• Like 1

Shes awesome! I need to pick up a SH gnome girl to match my hoplight. He gets lonely in the land of tall minis. Lol! She looks great!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this