I've been having a heck of a time finding a wall-street-esque bull out there.  Sure, gorgons and mechanical bulls and standard lifestock abound, but I want something that looks menacing and charging, so I set to sculpting my own, here's the progress thus far.
Note:  The "core" is white sculpy, with the exterior being Greenstuff or Greenstuff+sculpy, mostly to bulk it out.  I'm considering removing the front left leg, as it doesn't feel like it belings, but all four other legs feel pretty good.

DSCF7365_zps48a4a03e.jpg

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Nightwing
      Here is my take on the gorgon.  Scales are gunmetal, black wash, chainmail and a smokey ink glaze.  Hooves and horns are chainmail, silver, and black.  Eyes are oranges and yellows.  Base is just a sloppy mess of really wet earth tones allowed to run together.  

• By Auberon
      After not having painted in a while, I speed painted the Bones brass bull this afternoon.  It was a bit of an experiment as I had not used any paints from my new VMA metal set yet. It would be nice if they had a little more opacity, but heavily oxidized is good too. 

• By EldritchEladrin
      Introducing the newest demon lord in my miniatures collection...

The Minotaur Demon Lord, aka Baphomet, aka "the Horned King", aka "the Prince of Beasts."

This miniature was quite a bit bigger than the metal demon lord minis I've painted previously. A bit of a challenge, but I'm pleased with the result!

If anyone is interested in the play-by-play of me painting this miniature, feel free to check out the work in progress thread on the forum.

Cheers!
      -E.E.
    • By Lidless Eye
      Here's another group fresh off the paint table, a grouping of naughty nasty Dwarfs from Ganesha Games "Advanced Song of Blades & Heroes: Axe and Brimstone" Kickstarter.

I've painted them in gray skin tones, that way they can double up as Duergar, or be used as Warhammer Chaos Dwarves who are a bit far into the Curse of Stone.

The whole horde:

A Screaming Face Axeman:

His buddy, the Glaiveman:

A converted Champion, using the Possessed Champion body, Chaos Marauder Shield, a Marauder Horseman head, an axe off a Chaos Cultist Champion, and a sculpted cloak to cover up a gap, and also it was the same week PETA protested Warhammer.

The Hellfire Caster:

The Hellchain:

The Demonslayer.  This guy is actually supposed to be one of the good Dwarves aligned with the Halfling Villagers of the set, but with his demonskull hat, he seems to work as a worshiper as well.

The Priestess on Hell-Disk:

The Fusilier, dong his best Jawa impersonation:

• By malefactus
      Returning home from H&R Block, who should I find waiting for me but The Taxman. In this case a miniature Taxman & his Associate painted by our own Darkmeer AND generously sent to me to make life miserable for the Poor Folk in The Blight.

Seen here making their rounds
      :

...Bezhukk of the Infernal Revenue:

...Lt. Smiles:

...down to business:

I think, having seen them up close & personal, that Darkmeer has done an OUTSTANDING bit of brushwork & basing that richly deserve a VERY WELL DONE!
      Thanks MUCHO for the Tax Team, Darkmeer!
  • Who's Online   23 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)