Darius Glenwell

Cloud Giant Version 2.0 NMM

Holy smokes that is amazing work. The NMM is truly awesome sir.

• Like 1

Superb work. 

My client told me to go nuts on him, so I decided to bust my butt on him using nothing but NMM for his weapons and armor. S

Well, I certainly hope you are being paid well for this.

• Like 1

Wow. Thank you all for the incredibly kind words. It's much appreciated! 

Scorpio616; I'm being paid rather well for all the work I'm doing for her. I charge $12.00 per hour of work, and I make sure it's worth it to ALL of my clients. Both the 2 hour paint jobs and the 10+ work. :D 

If you are on Facebook, please click on the link to my painting page and give me a like. You can view many more pieces there, along with some more adult ones that I won't post here. ;) Thank you all again! Means the world to me. 

• Like 1

Ah, the streaks style NMM.  I don't see enough in that style anymore (I always think of it as the shine off of a window for some reason).

Looks good.

If I were to criticize this mini, it is only that I think the face should pop a little more.  Maybe just going up on the highlights of his cheeks and nose a tiny bit more.  But that's pretty nit-picky, as the composition currently emphasizes your metals quite well.

• Like 2

I was thinking that myself, but I didn't want him to end up looking to pale. Though I see what you mean. I still have him and can up the highlights a bit more, or I can use the Army Painter Green Tone to darken the shadows more.